"You don't have to feel uncomfortable, I just want to talk to you concerning my nephew."

Oh God! Was she going to throw her sliced apples at me? Since there isn't a glass of water next to her, I'm good.

"What about Nick?" I asked my voice coming out weird.

"Well," she cleared her throat as she folded her arms around. "He said he made a mistake and I believe it's my fault, well it's his fault because he doesn't use his sense some times but he needed some advice from his wonderful aunt and I gave him some crap so I feel pretty bad."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, "She continued adjusting herself on the couch, "I believe he said some stuff to you, I know it's not my business since y'all are teenagers but I feel responsible you know."

"I... I don't understand."

"Fuck! I'm talking about the kiss for Christ sake, follow up darling."

"Oh that, I... I didn't mean to I swear..I just felt really sad that day and it just..."

"You don't have to explain yourself, look let me tell you something. Do you know I've actually felt so down in my life and really depressed that I slept with some stranger so yours is definitely fine if you ask me." she chuckled making me smile a little.

"And I made him say stuff to you that he shouldn't say, like the sloppy stuff." she said and my eyes widened.

"What... What?!"

"Yeah, he kept whining and whining that day on how he wants to talk to you and I asked him if he liked you, well he was a bit of a coward to that question cause he couldn't answer so eventually I wanted to prank him by telling him that and he really did it, an asshole right?" she shook her head still laughing.

"You... You told him that?

"Yeah super sleek huh? I did it back in high school when I hated some exact couples together or probably if I needed the boy or even the girl and I'll tell them to say that and voila the next day they are nothing. So I'm sorry for his action, it's literally my fault."

"Oh," was all I could say, I looked away facing the floor as I didn't even know what to think at this moment.

"But," she spoke up again and I looked up at her, "Do you even like him?"

She dropped the knife on the table, not removing her gaze from me. The room was quiet, she was waiting for me to reply but I didn't even know what to say to her, I opened my mouth about to speak but eventually closed it after. I didn't know what to say. I felt, hooked.

"You don't have to tell me? I don't believe in love, I never did. Do you even know what is funny, I still ask myself what bewitched me to marry that old man."

I stared at her for a while not replying before finally I spoke up.

"Your husband?!" I exclaimed changing the topic quickly. "Where does he stay?"

Now that she said it, I feel like I wasn't all angry because of the sloppy stuff. I guess I was angry at myself cause it really felt wrong, I can't be like this towards him when I know fully well that Rubsy likes him, she had always told me so I can't be like this. I guess I used those his words as a source to stay angry.

I'll admit it I was a coward but I would feel much worst if I told Rubsy I liked him too.

"I get what you are trying to do but I'm going to answer your question. I don't really know where he is at now, he's always moving from one country to another. I got to say, that man really spoiled me but eventually I got bored of everything and especially the... Well I shouldn't say that as you are still a kid." she smirked when suddenly we both heard footsteps running down the stairs and we both kept quiet.