Chapter 11 - First Date

Sam

Sam was standing in front of the park excitedly, shifting from one foot to another and checking the time on his phone every second. Today was the day: He is finally going to meet David from Grindr. The two planned to enjoy one of these last days of summer in a park having a picnic.

It didn't take long until a guy walks up to Sam. The auburn-haired boy recognizes David immediately and a big smile appears on his face. Sam has to admit that David looks even better in real life. He has dark hair, dark eyes and is quite tall as well as very muscly. It's really obvious that he is a jock. David smiles when he walks closer to Sam. Gooosh his smile is so cute!

"Hey!" Sam says and felt his cheeks blushing and his palms getting sweaty instantly. David was wearing a pair of black pants, combined with Vans and a ruby button-up shirt. In his hand a basket filled with little boxes and a blanket.

"Hey, Sam!" David smiles and hugs the smaller boy salutatory. A pleasant smell reaches Sam's nose- a mixture of aftershave and just...David.

"Ready?" David says softly smiling and Sam quickly nods. His heart was beating so fast! He still cant believe that he is on some date with a fucking hot guy he met online.

"Ah by the way. Please say whenever I am talking too fast or something okay?" Sam has to chuckle "You're the cutest. Yes, I will complain if you're talking too fast! Thank you."

The two started their walk through the park, the warm sun kissing their faces and talking about god knows what. The dust has settled after just a few minutes and they really are having a good time and laugh a lot.

David found a nice and quiet spot where he puts the blanket on the grass and the boys sit down. "Well...my mom was even more excited than I and helped me making food...a lot of food." David smiles a little and takes all the boxes out of the basket. Sam has to laugh "I don't know her but I already like her!" His date grins a little "Yeah she is very cute...especially when I have a date...she supports me to the fullest!". "That's so cool!" Sam answers and grabs a piece of bread "my mom supports me too...maybe not that much. But definitely more than my dad. He doesn't have a problem with me being gay but he doesn't really like it either. I think he just got used to it."

David nods "Yeah same here! But football is more important to my dad than anything. So as long as I play I can basically do what I want..."

The boys enjoy their picnic, talk a lot and end up lying on the blanket, one of Davids' arms wrapped around Sam and the ginger snuggled up on the quarterback's chest. After a while, David sits up and looks down at Sam, smiling. Sam looks a little confused at him "What?" he asks and grins a little. "Nothing. You're just so cute and I like watching you." David answers and Sam blushes a little. "Stooop! I am not!" Sam chuckles nervously. "Huuush! Yes, you are!" the jock responds, slowly leaning over Sam and carefully kissing his cheek. Sam smiles and puts one hand on Davids back. "You know...it sucks. I kind of follow the 3-Dates-rule..." David sulks and puts another kiss on Sam's cheek, this time near his lip. Sam grins a little "That's okay. I like taking it slow sometimes...and I even like it better to go on at least two other dates with you...".

"How about...tomorrow and the day after tomorrow?" David grins and Sam giggles a little "I'd love that.." Sam whispers.

The boys enjoy another few hours in the park, mostly talking and cuddling.