Chapter 5 - Gareth Hasslehoff

Grizz
The day in camp was quite funny. Every time Sam and Grizz saw each other they just started grinning or sometimes made sexy faces when no one was watching. Needless to say that they couldn't wait till it's finally 9pm. Lynn and Grizz were hanging out a lot after their talk and really got to know each other a little better. Lynn told Grizz that she lives with her aunt currently and that she only went to WHHS for a week before the trip. She also told Grizz why she hates the jocks so much: The quarterback at her old school was constantly flirting with Lynn. When she told him that she doesn't like him he made her suffer. Making fun of her, humiliating her in front of everybody and so on. She just hates this toxic masculinity since then.

After Dinner some people decided to play beach volleyball. The jocks shirtless in their trunks, the girls in their bikinis. Stereotypes need to be fulfilled, right?
After a while Grizz saw that Sam is watching which made him grin basically the whole time. Like an idiot. A smitten idiot.

At some point Grizz saw Sam standing up, winking at him and walking towards the little path to the footbridge. Grizzs smile grew bigger. „Sorry guys I'm out for today!" he says and quickly leaves to get his backpack, sneaking to the meeting point. When he got there Sam was standing next to the footbridge in the lake. He was only wearing a pair of black swimming trunks which made Grizz blush a little. Oh hell yeah...

Sam grins when he recognises Grizz. „You're coming in or what?!". Grizz has to laugh a little before putting off his shirt and walking to Sam. „I thought you can't swim?" Grizz asks when standing in front of Sam, the Water is just reaching their knees. Sam takes a look around to make sure that nobody is around before putting his arms around the jocks neck „Of course I can swim! Just don't really like it in lakes or the sea. But I figured with someone holding me it wouldn't be so bad." he grins innocently. „And since you're wearing your Baywatch trunks..." Sam points at Grizzs red pants and laughts a little.
„Don't hate on my Baywatch look! I will be your David Hasslehoff tonight baby!" Grizz says laughing before slowly walking towards the deeper water.
Sam slowly wraps his legs around Grizzs hips and smiles at the bigger boy. Grizz smiles back and holds Sam tight to make sure that he feels safe...and to enjoy the feeling of a mostly naked Sam at his body. „You looked so good while playing volleyball today..." Sam whispers in Grizzs ear and smiled at him softly after. Grizz has to grin and puts his hands at Sams bum now, just to make sure that he doesn't float away of course. „Glad you enjoyed it..." he says and starts kissing Sams neck before saying „Took my shirt off just for you!" Sam has to laugh. „Well even if not...I was sure I'll get my chance to rub my hands over that muscly chest of yours...and mayyyyybeee this was also the reason why I've decided that we take a little swim today." Sam says and starts exploring Grizzs chest with his hands. Grizz has to laugh „I like the way you think!" Grizz made sure one last time that nobody is around before kissing Sam, at first very soft but than with more and more passion. Sam felt Grizzs hands massaging and stroking his bum after a while which made him smile a little while still kissing his jock. Grizz was walking slowly trough the water and the sun started to go down. Whilst yesterday the boys were mostly going slow, today they are on fire. After a while of wild kissing they had to stop to get some air. Their cheeks are fully red, their nearly naked bodies pressed against each other and their hands exploring every centimetre of skin they could reach. „You're driving me crazy Sam..." Grizz says still panting.
Sam has to smile a little. He was proud that he could drive a Highschool football star crazy. He. The unpopular, deaf, book loving boy. Basically invisible for anybody else at their school. Sam thinks a moment about how to answer to this but decides to let actions speak. He bites his lip lasciviously before pressing his hips more agains Grizzs, examining the boys face to see his reaction.
Grizz starts panting more and instantly puts his head back for a moment when a little moan went over his lips. "I think that's one of the few occasions where cold water doesn't help. Even if you're standing in it..." he says and now uses the position of his hands to keep Sam that close to him. Sam chuckles softly before saying "Not really, no...". The two are remaining in this position for a moment, blood rushing through their bodies. Not so sure if they should stop or go on. Sam twines his arms tight around the taller boy, laying his head at the crook of Grizzs neck before slowly moving his hip up and down. You gotta finish what you've started right? Grizz was more than happy about Sams actions and starts doing exactly the same while accidentally scratching over Sams back as his feelings overwhelm him.

When the two left the water they recognize how cold it has gotten. They quickly get dry before deciding to go back to camp to take a hot shower. "Maybe we'll find a place in camp where we're alone...I could really use some cuddles.." Grizz says while rubbing through Sams hair with a towel, quickly putting a kiss on his nose." Sam agrees smiling "Yeah I'd love that..." Sam turns around to pick up the sweater Grizz gave him yesterday. Grizz saw the scratches on Sams back and softly runs his finger tips over them before turning Sam around "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...". Grizz couldn't finish his sentence before Sam quickly kisses him. "It's alright Grizz. Don't worry about it!" he smiles softly and puts on the bears sweater.