Chapter 6 - Cuddles and changes

Grizz

It started to rain when the boys went back and as soon as they reached camp a heavy wind came up. It didn't take long until a thunderstorm started. When Grizz left the lavatory after his hot shower he saw Lynn on his way back to his cabin. "Hey Lynn!" he shouts and she turns around smiling. "Hey big boy. Wanna come to our shack? We're playing spin the bottle and some other games.". "Are the jocks at your cabin too?" Grizz asks quickly and Lynn has to laugh. "I see where this is going. Unmute your phone, I'll call you if any of your friends leaves." Grizzs has to smile and hugs her again "How do I deserve you?!". Lynn chuckles "Can we discuss this another time? I really need to pee and it's fucking cold and the rain is annoying!". "Alright see ya!" Grizz chuckles and hurries to get to his cabin to tell Sam the good news.

Sam was putting on a pair of sweatpants. His hair is wet and he's still wearing Grizzs hoodie. Grizz enjoys his sight for a moment. The warm feeling in his stomach which appears every time he sees Sam made him smile before he walks closer to him. "The boys are at Lynns...she will call when any of them leaves. So we're safe here..." he says and lays down in his bed, holding up the blanket for Sam to join him. "Lynn?" Sam asks "Does she know?". Grizz nods "Yeah...I told her today...Clark saw us yesterday...when I was kissing you in front the cabin. I told him it was Lynn...but funny story: Lynn saw us too...but she also saw who I was kissing. So I told her about us...and she supports it." Sam lays down next to Grizz and snuggles up on him. The bed was super small and the two barely fit in. "I am proud of you..." Sam says "coming out is not easy. But believe me...it will make you happy." Grizz just nods and sights a little. Even if Sam is right. He can't tell anybody.

Grizz wraps his arms around Sam and closes his eyes. He suddenly felt a tiredness spreading in his body. It feels like every muscle is relaxing and Grizz just doesn't want this moment to end any time soon.

.........

The next days in camp were basically the same. A lot of young human beings celebrating, a lot of smiles and tears. A lot of fugitive and swimming. A lot of dancing and playing spin the bottle. And in between two young boys sneaking around.

When the busses stopped near the church back in West Ham, all parents were waiting excitedly for their kids. Nothing really changed back here. Whilst for some students the trip changed everything.