Chapter 4 - White lie

Grizz
It was late when the boys decided to head back to camp. It was a bit cold so Grizz gave Sam his sweater when they were back at the footbridge. Grizz puts his hands in the hoodies front pocket and pulls Sam closer. "Tomorrow. Same time same place?" he asks and kisses Sams forehead softly. He just can't stop. Sam is like a drug for him and Grizz is fucking addicted. Sam nods happy and repeats "Same time, Same place."

Since there was no more music or voices coming from Camp the two decided to walk back together. Grizz puts an arm around Sam until they come closer to the cabins. Some people were sleeping outside at the campfire, probably really drunk.
"Should I go in first?" Sam asks quietly to make sure that no one would hear. Grizz nods but pulls Sam back before he could open the door. He softly pushes him at the wall and gives him one last and passionate kiss before entering the cabin a few minutes after Sam.

It was the next morning when Grizz felt someone sitting down on his bed. Only a second later someone shaked him. It was Clark "Hey big boy wake up!" he says grinning "I saw you yesterday. Making out with someone in front of our cabin.". These words made Grizz instantly wide awake. "Eh...w..what?" Grizz stammers and feels his head turning red as a tomato. "Ohhh Grizzy!" Clark says grinning. "It was Lynn, wasn't it?! She was going to her shack only a few minutes after I saw you!". This words made Grizz sight with relief. Thank God...
"Eh...yeah...yeah Lynn, right." Grizz stammers. Fuck what am I doing here... Clark grins and groves Grizz proudly a slap on the shoulder. „You're my man! 2 days and the girl is yours!"
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk.

„HEY DINGUS!" Grizz heard someone shouting when he left the cabin. He knew exactly who this was..."Hey Lynn..." he says while slowly turning in the direction of the voice. „Or should I call you darling?" Lynn says ironically. „Lynn please..." Grizz mumbles „Can we take a walk? I'll explain everything...". „Well I hope so!" Lynn answers and the two sit down a few meters away from camp at the lake.
„So eh...Clark saw me kissing someone last night. He thought it was you...and I can't tell him who it really was because...". „I saw you." Lynn speaks up quickly „With Sam...".
Grizzs eyes got bigger. „Fuck..." he starts panicking „Lynn you can't tell anyone please! I can give you money or..or i'll do your homework or just tell me what you want!". Lynn looks at him in disbelief before she starts laughing „Grizz! Calm down! I won't tell anyone I promise! And I don't need money or whatever. I am not an asshole you know." she smiles softly. „I am sorry..." she ads „Guess you're really not the person I thought you would be.." she has to grin a little when thinking about their first meeting. Grizz chuckles softly. „Well I told you. You can't blame me!" he says. „Thank you Lynn...".
„So...are you and Sam a couple?" she asks curiously but Grizz shakes his head. „No...we're not. Yesterday was our first date...kind of. But it's just a fling you know. I won't come out before college. I am going to leave this place and restart." Lynn nods but asks „Why? People don't have a problem with Sam being gay. And I don't think they'd have a problem with another gay in town. It's fucking 2019. You can be proud of who you are...".
„Yeah..no." Grizz responds „It's kind of hard as a gay in the football team you know. They will make fun of me...they probably won't shower with me anymore. And I really need a scholarship in order to get out of New Ham. And football is my only chance for that you know...".
Lynn nods understanding. „Oh Yeah...that sucks..." she sights. „I'll cover for you and Sam. That you two lovebirds can sneak around. But don't be so dumb again and kiss him in camp." she grins a little.
Grizz starts smiling all over his face and hugs Lynn. „Oh my god. Lynn you are my hero!". The girl has to laugh. „No problem. I am just here supporting gay love!" 🌈