Chapter Eighteen

* * *

After resting for a bit before breakfast, Sam woke up hearing two sobbing noises from Allen and Alex. The two was hugging him tightly from each of his sides that caused Sam to wake. Lifting his lashes, Sam looked at the two little heads sticking at his sides. Smiling as he saw this, Sam brought his hands to the twins' heads and caress them gently.

" Mommy/Mama..." feeling their mother's familiar touch, Allen and Alex cried harder calling Sam. Sam's weakened state tried his best to prevent himself from also crying.

" Did my babies miss me? " Sam whispered which the two nodded aggressively as a respond still crying their eyes out. Both climbed closer to Sam and made their heads dig unto their mother's neck.

" *Sobs* Can't mommy just stay at home, with Allen and Alex? *Sobs* Why mommy have to leave for work? *Sobs* now mommy is sick because of work. *sobs* " Allen burst his complains. Both the twins didn't actually know what was happening and they just thought all this time Sam was busy with work just as their Grandmama and Grandpapa said, Allen figured both his Grandmama and Grandpapa was stealing their mother by making him work. 

Hearing this, Sam felt rage but he suppressed himself and hugged his sons instead. His parents took his sons and even lied to them that he was busy and couldn't see him. Anger clouded Sam mind that his heart was beating a little quicker than usual.

" I'm sorry baby, from now on, mommy will never be busy with work again. If mommy have work it will be like we always do. Okay? " Sam cooed kissing both their heads. Even if Sam was indeed busy, he would never not be able to make time for his precious Allen and Alex. He would always find ways to be with his twins. When he was in Chicago, he works at home where he can be with his sons 24/7, and instead he had someone coming to his house when he needed to sign papers but files are mostly being foxed to him and someone will just have someone to come and get it.

" Promise? " Allen sniffled hearing his mother's reply. Alex also sniffled hugging Sam as he slightly calmed down.

" I promise. " Sam started but his words stopped when Zach came in the room with plastic bags full with different kinds of fruits and meals hanging on his arms, a small nurse was also with Zach carrying with her is a tray of food that was meant for Sam. Since Sofia and Dave already left to help Zach prepare the place he was planning to stay in with his small family temporarily before they fly abroad, Zach had left Sam and the kids sleeping for a couple of minutes as he bought something to eat on the nearby supermarket. It has been a while since Zach personally bought something in the supermarket, back then he used to go with Sam when he visits at his apartment because Sam before usually only orders take outs that it bother's Zach. 

" Don't worry, Daddy will make sure mommy wont be working anymore. If mommy wants, he can stay at home with you the two of you. " Zach interrupted putting the plastic bags down, the also nurse silently laid the food on the table and left thinking she will later do her check up instead. 

" Really, mommy wont have to work anymore, he wont be busy and ignore Allen and Alex? " Allen sniffled looking back and forth from Sam to Zach. Hearing Allen's words again, Sam's chest ache again so he grab Allen and Alex for a tight hug. A single tear that he failed to prevent from falling trail down from his eyes to his cheeks that Sam had to wipe it almost immediately.

" Mommy, will never ever ignore both Allen and Alex, Okay baby? Don't ever think of mommy ignoring my precious babies. Mommy and Daddy love you both so so much. "

" I miss mama, I love mama and papa so much. " Alex mumbled. " I love mommy and daddy and Alex too. " Allen added, the mother and sons continued their crying session which Zach had let until they had calm down and Zach had to make sure Sam would eat the food prepare by the hospital for him.