Chapter Six

* * *

" Why didn't you tell me? " I sat across Zach while Alex dozing in my lap with his head comfortably laid against my chest. Allen is next to me eating his favorite ice cream but still staring at Zach like he was looking at his arch enemy.

" Tell you what? For the last time, they're aren't yours. I had a wife but she died short after the twins were born. " I lied but I couldn't completely look at him in the eye. I know I decided to tell the truth to Zach in the right time and I think this is the right time but I couldn't get myself to tell him the truth.

" You're still not good at lying. "

" Do you really believe I conceived the twins inside my stomach? Are you even thinking straight? " I knew male getting pregnant now isn't unusual but 5 years ago it was. And who in the right mind would immediately think like he did when I'm just one of the many guys he fucked back then. I glared at Zach and almost whispered those words. I didn't want Allen to misunderstood me.

" As a matter of fact yes. I believe so. Infact between the two of us I should be the one to know this. When you run away I already had the feeling you were infact pregnant and even angry at me. " Zach revealed making me all confused.

" And even if you don't admit it. The twins are like carbon copy of me when I was their age, mom said so. I've looked everywhere for you Sam but you completely vanished. " Zach added with a hint of sadness, my heart paced fast, aching.

" W-What do you mean when you said between the two of us you should be the one to know? " I questioned really confuse and lost.

" Yeah. I was the one who secretly made you drink the omegaX. " Zach said with a frown and my eyes almost jump off of my sockets when I heard what he just said. Am I even hearing itp right?

" W-Wait what? " I said utterly shocked and my voice slightly high pitched. Allen was just looking at me and Zach back and forth as if his enjoying our conversation. It's a good thing Zach took a private room for us to talk.

" Wait!? You don't know? You're not going to get pregnant if you don't maintain drinking that drug. It would take at least 3 months for that drug to work. I've worked so hard to buy those because they're expensive and I couldn't use my card to buy it. I switched your vitamins with those after asking a friend of mine to mimic the appearance of your supplement. " Zach explained not stopping, shocking me even more.

" T-Three months? " 3 months? I only drunk the drug that I stole from uncle Mike for 3 days.

" I thought you were angry with me Sam and afraid you decided to abort our baby. "

" W-wait! Slow down. This is too much information for one day. W-why would you purposely. . . How about Sofia? I-I was just your fuck buddy. Right? " I questioned him, forgetting the fact that Allen and Alex was here with us. " Uhmmm, I mean, a fling. " I coughed,  correcting myself side-eyeing Allen.

" Fu---? Sorry! I mean... Why would you think of that? I've always thought we were dating. And Sofia? I was never planning to marry her to start with. Our engagement have long been called off. I never had a physical relationship with anyone when we were together. " Zach explained frowning. I could tell he was also confused. I am as confused as him right now.

So all this time this was all a big misunderstanding?

" I-I also took the omegaX for 3 days but stopped after that. We suddenly started doing it without protection so I thought. . . " I admitted and now it was my turn to shock him.

" Mommy, is he supposed to be Allen and Alex's daddy? That's why you two kissed? " Allen suddenly asked. He's already done with his ice cream and carefully listening to our conversation until he cracked the code. I chewed on my lips and didn't answer.