Chapter Fourteen

* * *

" We must find mommy soon. I bet mommy is crying now. " Allen said as he held Alex's hand while they walk out of the mall. It has been three days since they have last seen their mommy and every time they ask their grandmama she would only say their mommy is busy. Allen is quite smart so he immediately noticed something was wrong. Their grandmama was obviously trying to take their mommy away from them so Allen thought of sneaking away from their grandmother and successfully did it with Alex. Inorder to keep the promise they made with their Father. They must soon find their mommy and protect him.

" hmmmn, mama is a cry baby. " Alex agreed also remembering the promise. After the two successfully walked out of the Mall, both glance at the street confused which way to go.

" Alex, let's go this way. " Allen said pulling his twin. They walked hand by hand along with the passerby until they couldn't see the mall anymore after turning left and right into a few intersections. After realizing they didn't know where to go anymore, Allen and Alex stopped for a couple of seconds to watch the surroundings.

" Allen, are we lost? " Alex asked looking at the unfamiliar place. They were on a busy street and although there were a lot of people walking. No one noticed that the twins were alone in the street and lost.

" Don't be scared Alex, Allen will protect you. We'll find daddy first then he will find mommy. " Allen enthusiastically said. Seeing his twin brother's worried expression, he took his back pack and open it to pull out a bottle of water.

" Here, drink this first then we'll find daddy. " Allen offered which Alex accepted. After the small rest the two continued walking for more than 20 minutes and they were obviously exhausted. Because both Allen and Alex are tired, Allen decided to rest sitting on a bench available on the area. Both of them were sweating and thirsty so Allen as the older brother took a towel from his small back pack and wiped Alex's sweat before giving him water. Because Allen is little naughty sometimes, Sam had to always wipe him when he's sweating and gives him water. Now, he's only copying what his mommy used to do to him.

" I'm is scared. " Alex confessed. He had never walked for so long before and he's tired but they still couldn't find their mama or papa. He's afraid they'll never see them again.

" Allen is scared too. . . B-but I want to see mommy so I shouldn't. " Allen also revealed with a teary eyes. He had never been lost or walked for so long before. Obviously he's also scared.

" I wanna see mama now. " Alex finally cried holding on to his toy pig Mr. Baba which he had been carrying since earlier. After Alex started crying, Allen was also about to cry but held it in and acted brave.

" Hey, What are you two doing here alone? " It's Tuesday afternoon, he had head out from the University to meet an important person when he noticed the two kids sitting on the bench. They were obviously alone so Chris approach the two curious but as he got closer one of the twins started crying. Sam hasn't been in school for 2 days so Chris ended up presenting their activity alone and probably received the credit alone. It's not that Chris mind it but he was curious why the young mother was missing.

Turning around and seeing a familiar face, Allen finally burst in tears and probably louder than Alex. Chris seeing the situation immediately calm the two down in fear people around might misunderstood him. He's not used to cooing kids and he had never done it before but he tried his best.

" Why are you crying? Where's your mommy? Where's Sam? " Chris asked wiping the kids tears away. He's currently in an awkward situation because now, people started looking at them.

" *cries* I-I can't find mommy. I can't find daddy either. " Allen replied still crying gripping onto the Chris's clothes.

" So you're both lost. Don't worry uncle will help you so don't cry now. " Chris said hugging the two. Infact he's on his way to meet Zacheus. The man suddenly rushed him to meet him after learning Sam hasn't been at school for 2 days. Zach couldn't contact Sam the moment they went home, the thing he feared have happened and now they are being separated.