Chapter Nine

* * *

Geremy acted quickly and later that day Sam's uncle, Mike, called that he could start coming to school on Monday and just have to bring the necessary documents.

So Monday morning, 8 am the trio was already up and all prepared. Sam have to send Allen and Alex to school so he might be a little late for his school but for him, it didn't matter.

" Mommy, don't worry about Allen and Alex. Allen will be strong and protect Alex," Allen said when they arrived at the school. The kindergarten teacher now held Allen and Alex's hands.

" Okay, mommy will trust you. Later mommy will come to pick you up so remember what mommy said earlier, okay? " Sam reminded both not to go with strangers and hugged and kissed as they nodded. Thankfully, Alex didn't cried like other kids do when going to school. Sam thought that it's because they were the ones who wanted to go to school in the first place.

The twins' class was supposed to end at the noon but because Sam will be at school the whole day, he enrolled them both morning and afternoon classes. Students enrolled in both classes include two hours nap time after lunch before the class starts and the class itinerary is light and very fun and educational for the kids so Sam wasn't worried, the school also have a friendly atmosphere so he was even more at ease.

Looking at the two slowly disappeared at Sam's sight, he finally decided to drive to his school with ease. Unlike before when he was younger, he would feel so nervous on the first day. Worried that he might not fit in and be bullied all the time but now Sam doesn't feel anything at all. Even if he manages to make friends or not, he didn't care about it now, all of that doesn't matter to him anymore. Sam is under an intensive class for 6 months and his schedule is pack from Monday to Friday, but he knew he could do it.

" Hi, I'm Samuel Abiñon I'm here to give my documents so I could start class today? " Sam said when he entered the faculty office. The person he was talking with seems to know that he's coming so after a moment of pause he greeted him warmly and accepted the documents.

" Yes yes, I was told you're coming. Come with me, I'm the one assigned to tour you around the campus but because you're 20 minutes late I'll lead you to your class first and you can come and see me after lunch for the tour. " The man kindly said, they walked to the classrooms while informing Sam about the rules of the University.

Sam just silently listened until they arrived at his supposed to be class. The moment they went inside the room, suddenly all attention went to Sam making him a little bit uncomfortable.

" Sorry for intruding Mr. Mendez. " The man excused to the professor then urged Sam to walk in front. The professor immediately pauses his lessons and let the man took over nodding while he stood in front of the class.

" Students this is Samuel Abiñon. He's your new schoolmate for the next six months, Please be nice to him and help him cope up with the lessons he missed this past 2 weeks. " The man introduced. Sam nodded at the students, introducing himself again.

" Okay, Mr. Abiñon you can go and sit wherever you like. " the man whispered to Sam which Sam nodded as a reply saying thank you before walking to an empty chair on the 3rd row. As soon as he sat on the chair, the man immediately left the room and the class soon after resumes.

* * *

Five days had passed and everything went smoothly. Allen and Alex love school and even kept bragging about how they got 5 stars to stamp on their arms and on their activity papers that always have a perfect mark. It had only been five days but the twins are copping up quite well. Sam knew his sons are smart and brave kids and it always makes him happy when the two achieved even the simplest things. It's normal because Sam is a parent. Sam became so proud of his sons and realize that they grew up really fast, it wasn't too long when Sam had to deprive himself of sleep just so he could take care of the twins.