Group Date: Part 1

"No, they just aren't awake yet!" she answered. "Oh..." I responded.

Ali just chuckled and said, "Come on, let's go get ready!" I nodded and jumped on her back and she carried me to our room.

Ali was always very cautious when she talked to me at this time of month, because the slightest thing could send me over the edge. An hour later, Ali and I had on cute but casual outfits, and hardly any makeup on. The mascara was waterproof just in case I break out into the waterworks.

I only like wearing dresses and skirts in this mood so I wore a long, flowy white skirt with a coral colored ruffled shirt, with a cardigan and high belt.

We went to the kitchen and fixed up some chip dip and fruit dip. Then I fixed the fruit onto a plate and Ali did the same with the chips. I snuck a strawberry behind her back though.

By then the doorbell was ringing, constantly, as if we hadn't heard it the first time.

Or the 8th time.

I ran to the door and swung it open angrily to see Harry's finger over the doorbell.

"Don't you think we heard it the first time?!"

I saw their shocked faces and then they all looked behind me at Ali, I assume. I already knew she was mouthing, "Time of month" and pointing to my back.

I saw Harry's green eyes, which automatically made me happy. Then I peeked at his lips. The same soft lips that had been attached to mine just yesterday.

Then I jumped on him yelling, "HAZZ!!!" I wrapped my legs around him and he held onto my legs (he kept his hands low and away from my thighs) while carrying me inside. I waved at Liam behind Harry's back and wrapped my arms around Harry's neck.

"You smell like Nutella" I whispered in his ear.

"And you seem like you're high" he whispered back. I giggled and he sat us down on the couch.

Liam was giving me a crazed look as if he doesn't even know who I am anymore. So I kissed Harry's neck so Liam could see and he raised an eyebrow. I could've sworn I felt Harry get chills, then I remember he still likes me.

Like I said, it's fun to tease him. But I climbed off of him anyways and he relaxed his shoulders. I guess he's still tense from yesterday. I would probably be too if I didn't feel high.

Ali brought out the fruit and put it in front of Harry and I, knowing I love fruit. I grabbed a strawberry and turned around just in time to see Ali whisper to Harry, "Be careful why you say" but they didn't know I heard them.

I popped the strawberry in my mouth full of fruit dip and picked up another one. I leaned back and paused.

I should offer a strawberry to Harry! I'm so rude to not have asked him if he wanted one! So I put a little dip on the strawberry and put it in front of his mouth, asking if he wanted it.

He nodded and lifted his hand to grab it but I pulled it back, "Ah ah ah!" He opened his mouth and I popped the strawberry in.

By then, Liam and Ali had turned on the t.v. and we're chatting. Probably not even aware of Harry and I. I looked over at him and realised he had a little fruit dip on his lip.

So I reached up and wiped it off with my finger and licked my finger. Then he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back.

"Emma... Don't" Was all he said and it felt as if he took a hammer to my heart. I crossed my arms and got up and sat at the other end of the couch. He sighed as I moved as far as I could from him as possible.