Making Up

"Is this the One Direction Management?" I asked into the phone.

"Yes who is this?" The man on the other line asked.

"This is Emma, Harry Styles's... Uh... Girlfriend. Can I speak to one of the men who called me for a meeting a while ago?"

"Sure, give us some time." He said and before I could respond he put me on hold.

I needed to ask how long Harry and I would need to keep up this dumb act, and if I could quit now. It was about 8:00 pm and the only reason I called now is because earlier Harry and I got into a small fight and also that the company was placed in England so there it was earlier in the day.

"You are on hold for SyCo. While you are waiting, listen to the biggest celebrities in the world." The machine lady said.

🎵You're insecure

Don't know what for

You're turnin heads when you walk through the do-or-or

Don't need makeup

To cover up

Being the way that you are is enou-ou-ough

Everyone else in the room can see it🎵

I listened to Liam's intro, but as soon as I heard Harry I put my phone under my pillow. I don't need his perfectly tuned god-like voice right now.

I didn't just think that.

*2 MINUTES AND 27 SECONDS LATER*

"Now listen to the newest album produced from SyCo"

"Now wisten to da newest album from SyCo!!!" I mocked.

🎵Hey girl I'm waitin on ya

I'm waitin on ya🎵

"BLAAAHHH!!!" I yelled into the phone.

*3 MINUTES AND 7 SECONDS LATER*

Another song came on. Can't they just answer the stupid phone??

🎵Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like

We could go out any day any night🎵

I pulled out a magazine and started reading it, putting the phone between my ear and shoulder.

*2 MINUTES AND 51 SECONDS LATER*

🎵Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joinin up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me🎵

Hey this song is actually pretty good... I started rocking my head back and forth throughout the whole song.

By the time the next song came on I was softly singing the lyrics, standing up, and swaying.

"C'mon c'mon!

The one that I came with, she had to go...

But you look amazing standing alooone..."

When the next song came on I was screaming the lyrics and jumping around.

"BABY I, I WANNA KNOW

WHAT YOU THINK WHEN YOU'RE ALONE!!

IS IT MEEE YEAH?!

ARE YOU THINKIN OF MEEE YEAH?!

OHH