Moving On

[A/N: Omg!! So this is the chapter with the memory!! Ooh intense chapter(:

ENJOY!!(:]

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"EMMA!!! EMMA WAKE UP!!! WE HAVE TO HURRY AND MOVE!!! WE HAVE STALKERRRSSS!!!!"

What the heck...?

I slowly opened my eyes as the adjusted to the bright light streaming in. I looked around and everybody was in my room. Ali, Kate, and my mom.

Ali was shaking me to wake up, Kate was waving out the window, and my mom had cereal in one hand and trying to close the curtains with her other hand.

"Ugh what is it?" I groaned.

I hadn't forgotten about the day before. How it hit me like a ton of bricks as soon as I woke up. There's now this empty feeling in my stomach. Maybe Tony can help...

They all now were looking out the windows. It was then when I was aware of a couple yelling girls outside.

Oh yeah. They think we're dating. If they only knew about yesterday. Poor girls...

A little later we all managed to ask them to leave. Now we all sat on the couch in front of the small tv.

I thought about Niall and decided to ignore his little momentarily mess-up.

I had already told Ali about what happened with Harry and she totally understood, her knowing about that night I was mugged and then beaten up.

Kate asked, "So your dating THE Harry Styles?"

I gasped and said through gritted teeth, "OH NO! Definitely... not! He's uh... He's not. my. type. Kate."

She sighed, "Well that wouldve been so cool, I would've had Harry Styles as my brother-in-law!! Could you at least TRY to like him?"

"UGH NO!!"

"Fine..."

Then Ali started, "No it's not like that Kate, it's just that-"

DING DONG

She was cut off by the doorbell ringing. Ali got up, "I'll get it, probably some stalkers again..."

I sighed. She opened the door and 3 teen pop stars came busting in our house. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HARRY?!"

Kate screamed. "Kate honey, let's go to our bedroom and leave these girls alone." Oops, Kate fainted.

Ali threw her hands up, "Well HI!"

I yelled back, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! HE SCREAMED IN MY FACE FOR NO REASON THEN HE SLAPPED ME THEN HURT MY WRIST!!!"

Zayn came up to me, "HE'S DEVASTATED!! HE WON'T GET OUT OF BED EXCEPT TO GO TO THE BALCONY AND LIAM HAD TO STAY HOME TO MAKE SURE HE DIDN'T THROW HIMSELF OFF THE BALCONY!!"

So that's where Liam was. "WELL IF YOU WERE THERE THAT NIGHT I ALMOST DIED YOU WOULD BE EVEN MORE MAD THAN I AM RIGHT NOW!! NOW STOP SCREAMING IN MY FACE, NOBODY INVITED YOU IN TO SCREAM!!"

Louis came up closer and said, "Were sorry love, it's just we've never seen Harry like this and we have an interview tonight or tomorrow we can't miss."

Niall followed, "Um... Yeah... He really liked you."

Ali asked, "LIKED? As in past tense?"

Zayn said, "Um yeah, we've heard some pretty bad things coming out of his mouth this morning and yesterday, and we're pretty sure he doesn't fancy you anymore... Sorry Emma..."