Movie Night

I woke up the sound of the buzzing of my phone. It took me a little bit to realize that it was summer break.

I thought about what happened yesterday and decided not to talk to Harry to see if he would miss me. I checked my texts.

5 new messages.

*From Harry(: :I miss u already!*

*From Lou:HEY EMMAAAA I'm bord... Liam's boring me to death. Com save me!*

*From Nialler:Hey we need to tlk...*

*From Lou:And Niall farted and it stinks!! All the more reson to come sav meee!!*

*From Harry(: :R u a good cook?*

Well... Those were pretty random... Then again completely normal for them.

*To Harry(: :Well I don't miss u one bit... Jk(; yeah I guess I'm a pretty good cook... Why u ask?*

*To Lou: I would come if I could Lou!! And I feel sorry for u(;*

*To Nialler: I know, I know something must be up and you can tell me anythin!*

I threw some comfy clothes on and my hair in a messy bun, thinking I wasn't going anywhere or see anybody today except Ali.

I texted her asking if she wanted to come by for breakfast and she said sure. My mom was on a walk with Kate and normally she never cared if Ali came over, she trusted us, which may be a mistake... MWAHAHA. Lol, just kidding.

I started making batter for pancakes and let Alicia in. We talked about yesterday, about Niall, about Liam, and of course about Harry. We talked about hanging out with them again and we ended up deciding something.

That we didn't really want the title of boyfriend and girlfriends quite yet for a while.

After breakfast my phone went off, Harry was calling me.

🎵HEY I JUST MET YOU

AND THIS IS CRAZY

BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER

SO CALL ME MAYBE🎵

"Hello Haz!"

"Hey love, the boys and I were planning to have a movie night tonight, do you and Dani want to come?"

"Of course!"

"Yay! Well we'll pick you guys up in maybe... An hour?"

"Yea! But Harry...?"

"Yea?"

"Umm... Never mind... I'll see you in an hour..."

He seemed like he wanted to question me but continued. I'll just talk to him in person.

"Ok but, I'm not going to let this go..."

"Ok... Talk later?"

"Yea, can't wait to see you!"

"Bye Curlyyy!"

He laughed, "See ya later love"

I happy sighed and threw myself on my bed bouncing excitedly. Ali walked in, "Why are you so happy? Was that Harry?"

"Yes, yes that was Harry! He asked if we wanted to come for movie night tonight!"

"Yaaayy!!!" She jumped and yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ali and I started getting ready and I looked in the mirror at us and sighed in accomplishment.

We had natural looking makeup on, bringing out our eyes, but not too much. Since it was only movie night we put on some comfortable clothes and waited for the boys. They came in a very expensive car, but I wouldn't have any idea what it's called.

We piled in and I sat next to Harry. I realised a very pretty girl sitting next to Louis and I looked at him with my eyebrow curved up.

"Emma, Alicia, this is my beautiful girlfriend Eleanor!!" Ohh so this is who I've heard about...

"Oh hello Eleanor, I must say I absolutely love your name!" I decided to go for the elegant greeting.

"Thank you, yours is great too. I've heard great things about you from Lou and I think we'll get along well!"

'Well, if she says so...' I thought.

"I hope so!" I give her a nice smile and she returns it. Then she goes on to Alicia's greeting.

We all talked and I told them I was thinking about majoring in college in design/fashion. They seemed surprised but it was what I loved to do honestly. I don't have many clothes because of the cost but I love working with what I have.

I looked over and realise Harry was staring again. Ughh why did this have to be so hard not to want to snog his face off? Ok not really, but with that smirk on his face when I looked at him thats what I felt I wanted to do. He was so indescribable. But I can't fall for him, I just can't.

We arrived at their flats and rushed to Harry's to avoid paparazzi and fans. I soon realised Harry had his arm around my waist. 'OMG what if fans saw? Or paparazzi??' I thought.

I turned to look at Harry in the lift. I raised my eyebrow and slowly took his arm away, he looked disappointed, but removed his arm.

We all raced to the couch and threw ourselves down in random positions. I ended up with my head on Harry's lap, waist on Niall's lap, and legs crossed on Zayn's lap. They were making themselves pretty comfortable.

"What movie are we watching guys?" My best friend decided to speak up, since we were pretty much laying there just staring at the blank screen chatting.

Liam, being the responsible one, said, "Votes?"

"Umm we have the Vow, You Again, The Proposal, and Spiderman." Louis named off, sitting in front of the tv.

I smirked and yelled, "Ooh! Find the odd-one-out!!" I earned a couple laughs and Ali said, "Why is it that you guys just have chick flicks?"

Harry put a hand to his chest in mock hurt, "Uh! Hurtful! We have hearts too!"

"And that's not fair! Spiderman isn't a total chick flick!" Niall said with a mouthful of popcorn.

"Guys! If you don't decide then the Vow it is!" Louis yelled, still crouched down.

Liam yelled after a short silence, "Objections?"

"What is this a court?" Zayn teased.

I looked up at Harry who was picking up a pillow and chucking it at Zayn's face. I couldn't help but crack up laughing at Zayn's face.

Harry just smiled at me. "What?" I asked. He responded with a cheeky grin on his face, "I love your laugh"

I decided to push away my blush by squeezing his cheeks and said, "Aww that's so nice curly!!" Then I sat up so I was sitting in between Niall and Harry. What a wonderful position.

I started peeking at Harry and Niall beside me. I mean, Niall was a treat for the eyes, but there's something about Harry that makes me want him... Whatever. I turned back to Harry and without looking at me, he moved closer to me, leaned in and whispered, "Like what you see?"

I just kept staring unwillingly at him, and I didn't mean to, but my heart inside of me spoke. "Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N Sorry guys, kind of a filler... It seems... I've been getting more an more reads, comments, and votes and every single one of them made me smile(:

Anybody's guesses on what happens when she wakes up?(;

Next chapter sneak peak: A Recent Friend comes back... Or is it more than a friend...?(;

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN MY LITTLE POTATOES!!!(; ]