Hanging Out With The Boys

Ali and I raced to the top of the apartment where the rooftop pool was and screamed,

"CANNONBAAAALLLL!!!!"

we jumped in and waded, waiting for the boys to come. None of them were outside yet, which made us wonder.

After maybe 3 minutes we jumped out and wrapped our towls around us. We waited maybe 2 more minutes but no sign of them. We walked slowly inside and almost instantly were pelted with eggs, smashed bananas, grape bits, syrup, then somebody finished us off by pouring powdered sugar on us!!

"BOYS!!!!!" We screamed at the top of our lungs.

We heard laughing but I couldn't see anything, I was covered in food! I'm not one to take jokes jokingly, most of the time... might I say.

I wiped my eyes and saw the boys in front of us, cracking up laughing, rolling on the floor, whatever.

I heard Zayn say, "I think they look pretty delicious!"

Niall yelled, "YEAH I can almost eat you guys up!!!"

Liam said between laughs, "Sad thing is... HAHAHAHA... He could so do that too!!"

I sat on the floor just waiting for them to be done. I felt Harry come up to me still laughing, "We were just playing love!" He tried to put his arm around me.

Plan status: BEGIN.

"GET OFF ME!!" I yelled. Not to brag or anything, but I'm a pretty good actress too.

Harry jumped and stood up, "Love..."

"NO DON'T YOU, 'LOVE' ME!! YOU KNOW IM ALLERGIC TO ONE OF THESE THINGS AND I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE DIFFERENT!! We just met..." I pretended to have my eyes tear up.

I stood up and stormed off to the bathroom and Ali followed, and i heard her whisper to them, "Shes not one to take jokes well..." leaving them shocked and gobsmacked. We locked the bathroom door and Ali just stared at me.

"Well?" She gave me a high five and whisper/yelled, "That was your best act yet!!"

I told her about how I wanted revenge for them thinking I was just another girl Harry's going to get for a night then ditch.

She totally agreed and we rinsed off in the shower. There was a knock on the bathroom door and I yelled, "Who is it and what do you want from me?!?!" We heard Liam's comforting voice say, "Guys, we wanted to say sorry for pranking you... It was Harry's idea, but we let him do that and that was wrong... Do you still need to go to the hospital?"

Dani and I smiled at each other and she said, "No, she's not like deathly allergic, we got it now, we're big girls. Plus we have her medicine."

We tried to hold back our laughs and he said, "Well um, if you need anything just say..." Ali looked at me, we could have a whole conversation with just our expressions.

She yelled for him and asked if he was alone, and when he answered yes, we covered his mouth and brought him into the huge bathroom with us.

He looked so panicked it was hilarious!! We let him down and whispered, "We don't like how you guys treat girls like your going to ditch us the next day so we did something about it! And Em wanted to get across she wants to just be 'friends' for now... Anyways..." she winked at I lightly slapped her.

He smiled and looked at us, "Well I can tell you one thing, I wasn't going to ditch you guys, I don't know if Harry was, but I know he'll certainly treat you different after this!"

he winked at us and we heard Louis, "GUYS THEY TOOK LIAM HOSTAGE!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIEEEEE!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~