Two Can Play At This Game

Oh my god... The alcohol wore off on him already... Now he probably thinks I took advantage of him!!

"NO!! Before you go assuming anything you told me to!! And then you said I was stubborn and I proved you wrong!!! I didn't want to kiss you!!!!"

He arched his eyebrows and sat back. He licked his lips and then he reached up and rubbed his lips with his fingers.

"And... You didn't want to kiss me...?" he whispered, obviously trying to piece the story together.

"No..." I replied. Then silence.

"Why not...?" he whispered back. I looked at him shocked, "Why would I?!" He sank down in his seat and was quiet the rest of the way to the apartment.

We got to the apartment and he dragged himself in the doorway. Louis followed normally. He hadn't heard or seen the conversation between Harry and I. And I'm glad.

Everybody was asleep when we went in. They were once again, in very awkward positions and Harry went straight to his flat.

"Umm... I guess I'll be going home now..." I muttered. Louis said, "Love, why don't you just stay the night here, you don't want to leave without your friend would you? Plus you didn't bring your car"

I looked at Ali who's legs were on top of the couch and each of her arms were on Zayn and Liam. "Umm... I guess not... Then I'll just be fine with a pillow on the floor..." I had a lot on my mind and where I'm going to sleep wasn't my first priority.

I had grabbed a small pillow from the couch and I was on the ground. My eyes became heavy and i felt someone hit me. My heartbeat quickened because I couldn't see who it was and it scared me. For all I knew it could be Barney's evil twin, Hans.

"Yes?" I said to the darkness. Somebody mumbled something that sounded like, "What... are you thinking? Sleeping... Floor... Come... Me..." and I knew it was Harry.

"Harry, I don't want to sleep in bed with you." I whispered.

"You can't just sleep on the floor, and besides, I still have two more wishes." he whispered harshly. He took my wrist and pulled me to his room. I could tell he was purposely trying to hold on loose because of before.

He led me to his bed and I realised I was still wearing his blazer. "Oh, Harry I still have your blazer..." I whispered into darkness once again.

"Just throw it wherever..." I heard from my right. I felt around for the bed and found it. "Harry, where are you?"

"In Narnia, idiot, I'm on the ground" he muttered. I winced and said, "Get on the bed!!"

"No, you don't want to sleep in bed with me!" he mocked. "My god Harry it doesn't matter, sleep on the bed with me."

I heard shuffling then I felt him climb in bed next to me. "Night Harr-"

"Shut up and go to sleep."

Wow, harsh. But I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about the kiss, and why Harry could be acting like this. He turned around in his sleep and wrapped his arm around me. Great, now I'm stuck here. I realised Harry was still in his underwear and I gagged.

I couldn't even think of getting any closer to Harry. It almost sickens me.

I lay there, eyes wide open and Harry started mumbling. Great. So now he talks in his sleep too.

From what I could hear was, "Stubborn... I wish... Kiss me... Emma..."

Wait a second.., did he just say my name?! My god... What kind of things is he doing in his sleep...? Then he wrapped his leg around me and closed the distance in-between us. I gagged once again.