A Recent Friend

RECAP: I turned back to Harry and without looking at me, he moved closer to me, leaned in and whispered, "Like what you see?"

I just kept staring unwillingly at him, and I didn't mean to, but my heart inside of me spoke. "Yes."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Harry smirked and handed me a drink, I wasn't aware of exactly what it was... But I drank it. And another one.

The rest of the night was a blur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning next to a block.

No, that's a block of muscle.

No... THAT'S HARRY'S BLOCK OF MUSCLE!!!

"WHAT THE HECK WHERE AM I?!" I yelled as I jumped up. I grabbed my head in pain.

What happened?

Did I drink?

That's not me though...

The 'block' didn't move. I looked down to what I was stepping on. A hanger. I picked it up and slowly poked him with it on the cheek. No movement.

Wow. He was a heavy sleeper. I peeked at the time on my phone, 7:00 am. Why is he in my room??

I looked to my bathroom. Well where my bathroom was supposed to be. It wasn't in the same place! Wait... this is Harry's room!!!

I sat back on the bed next to Harry. He was buried under the covers except for his hair. I started playing with his curls. "Harry... Harry wake up... Harold!!" I paused and leaned over his ear and screamed, "HAROLD!!!!" and ignored my headache.

This time he actually moved, but only a twitch. I removed his hair from his eyes and poked his nose. His eyes slowly fluttered open. "hey..."

"Morning sleeping beauty!!" I teased. I sat up, sitting on my legs.

He smiled and sat up and I saw he had no shirt on... "Harold why aren't you wearing a shirt...?" Not wanting to take my eyes off his body.

He chuckled, "What you don't remember last night? Look at what you're wearing!"

I look down and see I am in my bra and underwear!! I shrieked and brought the blanket around me. "WHAT THE HECK WHAT HAPPENED?!?!"

He slowly got up and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close, "Don't worry, we had a great time..." he whispered.

I tried to get out of his hold and screamed, "LET GO OF ME YOU PERVERT!! WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES GET ME MY CLOTHES!!!" he jumped back and smirked. I walked over to him and slapped him on the cheek. It wasn't very hard but I was satisfied.

Then the bedroom door flew open and the rest of the boys and Ali came in, laughing their heads off.

I sat down and stared at them. "Very funny, now give me my clothes."

That made them laugh even harder.

What was going on?

This was a joke right...?

Harry sat down beside me and put his arm over my shoulder, which I tried to shrug off but failed. "Babe, this isn't a joke, we slept together last night."

"STOP LYING TO ME!!!"

He laughed as loud as the other idiots in the room and then finally said, "Ok fine. No, we didn't sleep together, yes I came here about a half an hour ago, and Ali took your clothes off for the prank!"