Surprise

Recap:

He gazed into my eyes, but I didn't do the same. But I didn't move either. I just lay there, on top of him, him without pants on, and his lips inches from mine.

Before I knew it he was leaning in. But I didn't lean in, nor did I move. I just stayed where I was, not able to move.

Yes, he had that effect on me.

My heart was racing and he closed his eyes. I didn't know whether I wanted to kiss him or just leave him hanging.

But right now, being this close to him, the last thing I wanted to do was move.

And so I closed my eyes.

------------------------------------------

But when I felt his breath on my lips, I snapped back to reality.

I didn't want to kiss him, he's a prick.

So I put my fingers on his lips and his eyes popped open. He put his head down and looked disappointed.

"Why won't you kiss me...?" he whispered.

"Because I don't like you" I whispered back. "That's not true, Em, because if you didn't feel anything for me, you wouldnt have stayed on top of me for as long as you did. And look, your still on me."

I looked down. Maybe he was true. But that doesn't mean I want to kiss him.

"Because if we kissed, I wouldn't feel anything, because it wouldn't be special, that's why"

I had no idea what I just said, I wasn't thinking right at this moment. I climbed off of him and we got off my bed.

Then I was shoved against the wall in an instant. Harry had my wrists above my head with one arm, and his other arm was wrapped around my waist, and I was between the wall and him, with absolutely no room.

"Har-" I started but was cut off with his lips on mine. At first I didn't kiss back, but I so badly wanted to kiss him back.

And so I did. And then time froze.

I have to admit, he was a great kisser. It wasnt a slow, I-love-you-so-much kiss, it was more like a deep, I-need-you-right-here-right-now kiss, and I loved it.

Then he pulled away, breathless, and I felt so disappointed.

"Now stand there... and tell me you didn't feel anything" he said between breaths. I gave him a smile and whispered, "I'd be lying"

He smiled at me and thought for a second, started to lean in a little, paused, and let me go. He turned away and sat on the bed. I sat beside him and admired his hair.

He was looking down, thinking about something. I twirled a piece of his hair on my finger and asked, "What's wrong...?" he just shook his head. I thought for a second and whispered, "You know you can kiss me again if you want...?"

"Oh thank god" he said in a rush and threw himself on me, making me fall backwards. I smiled against his lips and moved my hands to his hair. He smiled against my lips and bit my lip softly. I opened my mouth slightly to let his tongue in.

He tasted like nutella.

I pulled away just long enough to ask, "Nutella?"

"Mmhm" was all he said and he closed the distance between us again, smiling.

I rolled us over so I was on top and I put my hands on his shoulders. And I pulled away and sat up.

"Why'd you stoppp?" he whined.