A/N

Copyright © 2019 by T. P. Trnovac
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The book cover is mine.

I do not own any of the pictures in this book unless stated otherwise. These pictures are strictly used for the benefit of the reader's visual imagination.

*

Yup, that's right, Michael's story is finally here!
I know that a lot of you have expressed the desire to hear more about our boy Mikey here, so as promised, the third and last part of the "Whip" trilogy will be about him.
I have been planning his story for a long time now, almost since the beginning of "Baby boy" and I have gone through a lot of different ideas and storylines, but when I decided to write Misha's story it finally hit me what I wanted to do.
I really hope that you'll like Michael story since he is a character that is very dear to me.

And, of course, don't forget to vote and comment!
Love Ya, darlings!
Tikka