Epilogue

23rd December, 2023: 
Sumedh ran from one end of the corridor to the other, instructing the decorators where to decorate what! This was a very very and a very special day.. Not because that it was a December day and still the sun was bright enough, but because that the grand Jw Mariott Mumbai, in bandra was reserved for two special occasions. It was because of these, that Sumedh was jumping and pumping around.. Well, 3 years have passed now and Sumedh is not the Mr fresher anymore. He is sexy lady with a decent stubble and the gold ring in his ring finger of the left hand showed that he has taken the responsibility of a house, a wife and their relationship.. Yes he was engaged. Engaged to whom? Come on yaar! Yeh bhi batana hoga kya? 
"Sumedh! Stop jumping now, calm down baby.. Everything is fine. " Sanskruti entered the place. 
"Kaise shant ho jayu San, pata hai na aj kya hai? "
"Haa babu, pata hai acche se. Par this Jw Mariott! These People are top class designers and they know how to do everything tickety-boo" Sanskruti pacified Him. 
"Hope so.. Vaise un dono ko dekh ke ayi? Kaise lag rahe hai? " 
"Nazar na lag jaye unki.. Mano jaise sach main agar koi paradise ho, to woh donohi hai. "
"And them? "
"Unko tum dekh ayo. Main yaha samhalti hun. "
"Ok"
Sumedh rushed to one of the rooms of the hotel. He opened the door. Two handsome men in sherwanis were sitting on the bed. They looked a bit nervous but happy as well
"Arre baapre, Suvi bhai! Paarth! Kya lag rahe ho done! Dulhe ko dekh ke dulhaniyas behosh na ho jaye.. " Sumedh complemented. 
"Hmm, ab bohot jald tera number ayega, aur hum bhi tujhe yehi bolenge. " Paarth replied. Paarth wore a gorgeous red shetwani and a black Patiala, and the gala red turban with the all the stones made him look Royal. While Sourabh opted for a white sherwani with a button hole, and blue designs on it and a blue patiala which made him look heavenly. And the blue and black turban added more to his handsomeness..

"Chalo chalo, time ho gaya hai" Sumedh dragged both of the nervous grooms and went to the Hall where innumerable no. Of people waited to see them. 
"Congrats Sourabh and Paarth! " Vivian greeted them "shadi karne ja rahe ho! Samhalke rehna ab to. "
The four of them laughed. 
The grooms sat in front of the Holy fire and repeated the chants as instucted by the pandit and waiting for the brides. 
Finally it was time! 
Sanskruti took the brides to the mandap. They took baby steps as they approached the grooms. Sourabh and Paarth were awestruck by the beauty of their ladies. Pooja wore a lotus pink lehenga, and kundan jewellery to fit her look, the nude makeup look of hers was as heavenly as an angel. Sourabh's mouth opened wide as he saw his lady love in such a beautiful attire. 
Erica wore a beautiful white and a blue lehenga patched beautifully in a Bengali style. The winged eyeliner, red lips and the stone jewellery made Paarth fall in love with Erica all over again in a new way.

"Sourabh, muh band kardo, varna macchar ghush jayega. " Pooja whispered softly to Sourabh. 
"Band karna chahta to hu, par tu karne hi nahi de rahi. "
"Shaadi ho jane do, abhi bohot kuch khulega.. Pooja Sharma se Pooja Raaj Jain banne jaa rahi hun. " Pooja smiled and blushed.. 
Sourabh smiled too..

"Hot lag rahi hai. " Paarth complemented. 
Erica was silent and she blushed and heaved heavily.

"Dulha aur dulhan phero ke liye khade ho jaye.. " The pandit instructed. 
The two couples stood in front of the fire. Sanskruti tied the knots of Poorabh while Sumedh ties Parica's knots.. And the two couples started circling the fire taking the holy oaths of the marriage. Everyone witnessed the beautiful ceremony whole heartedly..

"Ab dulhan ko sindoo pehnaya jaye! " This was the moment everyone was waiting for. 
Garland exchange- checked
7 circles- checked
Vermillion- checked
And mangalsutra- checked. 
And most importantly, a journey of love, commitment, and friendship together- CHECKED!..