Heroine in the case!

It is evening.. Time for Vivian Desena to inspect the hotel.. All the students of St Louis including Mr Verma and Mallika's parents were present at the spot. Vivian arrived there with his team at the right time.. He instructed the officials to search the rooms one by one. Whereas Vivian decided to search some rooms himself. But before that he interrogated with Mallika's parents. 
"Mujhe gham hai apke loss ka.. But apko kya lagta hai apki beti ko kisne maara hoga? " Vivian questioned 
The grief stricken mother answered " My daughter was very innocent. She didn't have any enemies. "
"Hmm. Pichle kuch dino main koi change dekha apne usmain? "
"Nahi Sir. She was excited as always. It was her first excursion trip. Who would know.. " Mrs Singh was choked. Tears rolled down her cheeks uncontrollably.. A mother could not forget her loss. She tried to control herself but helplessly she broke down crying.. Vivian decided not to deepen her grief. He left her alone. 
While Vivian was searching some of the rooms, three officials ran towards him.. They were breathless. Horrified for some reasons. Without saying anything Vivian followed the officials to a room.. Vivian was himself panicstricken to see the sight.. Packets of Heroines were scattered around the whole room.. Not one, not two, there must be more than 10,000 packets of that drug that were scattered in the room. 
"Yeh sab kya hai! " Vivian shouted.. "Whose room is this!? Call that person right now. " The officials called two students who were to share the room. Even they were unaware of the drug. They begged Vivian to prove their innocence and when the latter tried to arrest the boys, two more officials dragged Vivian to another room where he saw the same thing- packets of drugs all around. Vivian and his officials were confused. All the rooms of the Hotel Moonflower had packets of drugs hidden inside, including The Mumbai Teens' room and Mr Verma's room. All the students and the teaching faculty were puzzled and they started panicking. The hotel was in turmoil.. Sourabh, Sumedh, Paarth, Erica and,Pooja were so tensed. They couldn't imagine that the case would take such a drastic turn. Sanskriti also faced a lot of confusion. No body in their wildest dream could ever imagine that the bed on which they slept had the thousands of drug packets hidden within it. And no one even realised it. It was just like the other comfortable beds of the world..

"Boycott the hotel. And take away all the liscence of the staffs, and the owner. Call the owner right now. And let him answer. Prepare arrest warrants. " Vivian ordered. The officials did accordingly. The forensic experts were summoned with a few more inspectors, including Mr Rahul Chopra.

"Yeh sab kya hai! " Sumedh asked Sourabh. 
"Heroines ke packets. " He replied. 
"Naah, sirf heroines nahi, adrenochrome, aur bhi kafi saare drugs mile hai suvi bhai! " Paarth interrupted.. 
The Mumbai Teens were confused totally. And it was obvious.

Vivian was busy assimilating the drugs and collecting other evidences. The police team were 200% more cautious now. And they didn't leave any stones unturned in doing their duty. Mr Verma had to face the dreadful attack of questions by the police. And the students we're ordered to spent the rest of the night in police station.. The turmoil was hyped when media and press intervened.

The Mumbai Teens were beckoned specially by Vivian. And they were made to sit in a special isolated room. Sanskruti was there too. She was on her wheel chair cause she was too weak to walk.. 
"Waah! Phirse humne shack karne lage yeh log! Kitni baar samjhaye, ki we are supporting the police! Yeh log samajhte hi nahi" Pooja expressed her anger.

"Hum police walo ko paise diya jata hai shack karne je liye, to hum kyun na kare shack?! " Vivian entered the room. The two inspectors who were made to guard them left the room as soon as Vivian entered the room. The teens looked puzzled. They stared at him blankly. 
"Aise kya dekh rahe ho?! Tum log ne drug export kiya kya?! " Vivian asked seriously. 
"Nahi." Sourabh replied stubbornly. 
"To phir mujrimoo ki tarah darr kya rahe ho? " Vivian questioned back. The teens lowered their eyes in relief. 
"Main yaha aya hu, to listen to your so called conclusions. " Vivian answered.. The teens got a new hope. 
Sourabh started " Sir, Mallika Singh was kidnapped by her own will. And this was done by some of the hotel staffs and a college student... " He kept on saying about all the things, about the fake blood, the screws, the lipstick stain, as well as the Cctv footage.. Their conclusions impressed Vivian. And then Sourabh stopped. He turned towards Sumedh and told him to explain rest of the things.. Sumedh glanced at Sanskruti once who looked alarmed. But he didn't hesitate. He spoke the truth. The truth that Sanskruti told him. Vivian 's eyes widened! He listened carefully. And then he looked at Sanskruti and said "You knew it! Yet you remained mummed! " Vivian banged at the table which made Sanskruti tremble in the fear. 
"You know this is a clue to the case!" Vivian shouted. 
"Sorry sir, but I thought you would not believe it." Sanskruti replied. 
"And I still don't. Do you have any prove? " Vivian asked calmly. Sanskruti gave a quick reply. "I had sir. In my phone. When I heard Mr Verma talking to someone about Mallika's kidnap I recorded the conversation all. " 
"Where is your phone? " Vivian asked. 
"Sir it is broken. When I was beaten they broke my phone too, in order to remove all the evidences.. " Sanskruti regreted. 
"Damn! " Vivan shouted but he thought for a while and walked out of the room.. 
Pooja and Erica who were unaware of this truth of Sanskruti looked at her shockingly. And then Pooja asked "Tujhe pata tha Suvi? "
Sourabh who was still mad at Pooja for her betrayal kept silent. Pooja lamented as she knew his answer.. 
Erica angrily beckoned Paarth. "Paarth! Tumhe bhi pata tha! And you never felt the requirement of telling this to me! "
"Baby, I wanted to but.. " Paarth tried convincing Erica but in vain. 
"But! Yes that is the thing! There is a but always in our relationship! I am not talking to you. " Erica replied angrily. 
"Guys stop! " Sumedh intervened. "I told Suvi bhai and Paarth to keep mummed. "
"Aur aisa kyun Sumedh? " Pooja replied. Sumedh lowered his eyes. He struggled to speak but somehow he hesitated to say the truth. 
"Say it! ".Pooja ordered. 
" Because, yeh Sanskriti ki izzat ka sawal tha. " Sumedh let out a sigh. He chose not to look at Sanskruti. 
Sanskruti was touched with Sumedh's reply. She wanted to cry. She wanted to hug him. Her emotional moment was disturbed when Vivian entered the room again. 
"Broken phone tumhare paas hai Sanskruti? " Vivian asked. 
"Hai."
"Good.. Give it to me. "
"Hotel main hai sir. " Sanskruti replied. 
"Sumedh." Vivian called Sumedh. "Aj raat mujhe Sanskruti ka phone chahiye. Ok? " Sumedh nodded. He knew what to do. "Uska data retrieve karni hai. "
Vivian thought something for a while and then seeked everyone's attention. "I have some work for you. Tumlogo ke CONCLUSIONS ke mutabik, someone from college is doing all this.. As a police.,. Main students par 24*7 dhyaan nahi de payunga. So you will do that for me. Your investigation is on.. Jo chahe karo but inform every byte of your investigation to me. Yeh case bohot zyaada complicated hai. And for the next 7 days, you will work under me. Tumlog mere junior spies ho. Koi bhi ajeeb cheezein ho,. Koi bhi hotel se bahar nikle inform karna. Raat ke 3 baje hi kyun na ho, bejhijhak call karna and give the information to me. Is that clear? Aur haa, koi bhi oversmartness nahi dikhayega.. Jitna bolunga, utna karoge. "
"Thank you sir. But last wali condition hata dijiye. " Sourabh replied. "Jitna bolenge, utna karenge, yeh nahi hoga. Sir we are experienced and we promise to inform you every bits of investigation.. "
"Chalak ho.. I am impressed. Okay. But promise rakhna. And yes include Sanskruti too. It's my order. "
Initially the teens we're hesitant with Sanskruti. But later they agreed. As vivian left the room. The team rejoiced. 
"So the investigation is ON! " Sumedh replied. 
"Totally.. " Sourabh looked confidently.. 
They got the permission.. Atlast.

The Mumbai Teens (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें