The First Meet

kya ? The fees is paid? That too for the whole year?" Sourabh was stunned. 
"Wahi to! Maine socha apne diya hai... apne pay nahi kiya kya?" Sumedh asked apprehensively.
"Nahi bhai.. Mere paas paise kaise ayega? Toh phir kisne diya hai? 
"Jisne bhi diya hai, bhala ho uska..Finally no tension." Sumedh let out a sigh of relief. They were sitting on Sourabh"s balcony chairs having tea. The whole college knows how mad Sumedh is for tea. He is a hardcore TEA-LOVER. On the other hand Sourabh prefers coffee, but he is lately in a mood to drink tea..As they giggled and joked about other things a voice came..

"HI GUYS!" Pooja entered the place..
Sumedh was about to get up and wish here, when she interrupted."Rehen de,Rehen de..Madam nahi hun. Baith chuo chap"
Sourabh laughed heartily. Pooja is compatible with Sumedh, he understood. Pooja without feeling the need of asking permission, started sipping over Sourabh's tea. She always did that. Though Sourabh's favourite food is pizza, he never ate its crust. It was Pooja who ate his left over crust.It was their cute habit.
"Oye Pooja, tu aj free hai?" Sourabh asked.
"Ha. Kyun?" the reply came.
"Toh aj humlog bahar chalte hai na..tu, main.."
"main tu.." Sumedh interrupted..He clear cut meant to indicate a date. His naughty expressions made Pooja laugh hard...
"Apna hi bhai hai re tu..Good joke. But do not dare to crack this joke again." Pooja replied. 
Now Sourabh's face shadowed a bit. He never expected to Pooja to take it as a joke. But soon he went to his jolly mode and said: " Chup reh tu Sumu. HA to main keh raha tha, aj bahar jayenge main,tu, Sumedh aur Paarth. Is that ok for you?"
'Who is Paarth now?" Pooja asked.
" He is my buddy, 2nd year."
' you never said me about your these junior Buddies" 
Sumedh was eagerly listening to their conversations. To some extent, he understood that Sourabh had feelings for Pooja.
" Chal thik hai, tu bhi kya yaad rakhega. Main chalungi. But mere saath koi aur bhi ayegi" Pooja quirked.
"Aye GI?" Sourabh was okay with gi. If Pooja would have said 'Ayega' , he would have died..
"Haa. ERICA nam hai uska."
Sumedh's face turned up.." Erica Fernandez?" He asked
'You know Erica?"
" Yes Pooja di, I know her. Aj hi kisine bataya uske baare main.." Sumedh said.
"Arre I dont know about Erica! From which department?" Sourabh asked hastily. He could sense something. He knew something was cooking in Sumedh's mind.
"Dont worry Sakha, Sumedh will tell you about her" Pooja said as she got up.
'Are you going sakhi?"
' Yes sakha. Today evening 6 pm. Bye" Pooja left the room and few minutes left Sourabh and Sumedh could hear bike.. She went.

Paarth was sitting on his bed, thinking about Erica..He was in deep love. His ongoing lovy dovy thoughts were interrupted by Sumedh's call. 
"Hello, Kya hai?" Paarth was clearly irritated.
"Bhai, get ready. We have planned an outing. Me, you, Suvi bhaiya, Pooja di and someone.."
"Who someone?"
" That is a surprise. Time waste na kar. Get ready. And wear something good for god's sake."
The call ended..

The group met in front of Sourabh's house in the evening. But wait what? Paarth and Erica were in front of each other. Paarth was in total awe. Sumedh, Sourabh, Pooja noticed his expressions and Suvi, Pooja both understood what was Sumedh talking about. Paaarth liked Erica. Erica too blushed.
"Arre chup mat raho, kuch bolo to sahi" Sourabh poked. And immediately Pooja held his hand to make him quiet. She wanted them to relish their first meet. 
" Hum age ja rahe hai, Tum aur Erica peeche aa jayo." Pooja said.

"H-h-h-h-i-i-..hi" Parth spoke up finally.. 
"Hello" Erica replied.
" I am Paarth and you are Erica"
" Ummm,,,I know.."
" NO i meant..shit" Paarth blushed heavily.
"CHalte chalte baat kare..They have already left us behind." Erica said and both of them started catching up the rest of the group.
" Tell me something about yourself Erica" Paarth proposed.
:"Sure. I am from Zoology department. I am in 2nd year. And I am from Delhi. But since my dad got a transfer we have shifted to Mumbai. I am a Karate teacher as well and I want to take up forensic in future. I am quite interested in investigations and detective things..You know i am a good jasoos too.." Saying this Erica let out a laugh.
Paarth accompanied her in laughing.

"Dekh lena sakha, Paarth and Erica will be in a relationship soon..Sumedh teri baari next hai. Koi bandi dhoond le." Pooja said.
Sumedh gave a flirty look and said.." Ap ho jao na meri valentine Pooja."
"Na baba Na, Mere liye sakha hi thik hai.."
Sourabh stopped...He was spellbound. What did Sakhi say just now???? 
"WHAT!" Sourabh exclaimed..
"Umm Nothing" Pooja realised what se said and now she was trying to cover up. Even SHE HAD FEELINGS FOR SOURABH! "Sumedh tu aage ja thoda.." she said..
"Accha to ab love shuv te kahani chalni hai...ok jata hun." Sumedh walked up fast and left Sourabh, Pooja behind.
So Paarth and Erica walked behind Sourabh and Pooja, who were walking behind Sumedh.

" Jokes apart sakha, I have something important to say.." Pooja's tone became serious.
" What happened Sakhi?" Sourabh asked.
" Mujhe bhi Mumbai teens main participate karni hai."
Sourabh was stunned! How did Pooja know? He never uttered a word about the group to Pooja. And at the same time he understood who paid Paarth's fees..

"So you knew Sakhi?"
"Yes, from the very begining. But never said a word because i felt could never contribute to the group. But lately i did contribute. I saved your group from crashing at least for this year. i heard yours and Sumedh's conversation about Paarth that day."
"So it was you who paid the fees?" Sourabh asked.
" Not full. Me half and Erica half" pooja pointed backwards towards Erica, who was now busy talking to Paarth. " And yes, Erica also knows about The Mumbai Teens. She is also willing to join the group. But she is too shy to tell you. Par haaa, usme bhi bohot potential hai, I tell you. Le le use bhi. Please Sakha"
Sourabh thought for a while and then whispered into Pooja's ears " WELCOME TO THE MUMBAI TEENS..I will make this announcement officially tomorrow. But tu aur Erica ka hartik swagat hai is group main."
"OH MY GOD! THANKS SAKHA!!!" Pooja hugged Sourabh hard but soon realised they were not alone..They cannot be so touchy then..
In the mean time, Sumedh, Parth and Erica started their joky, interrupting, fake coughings.

One thing was now clear, Paarth's and Erica's FIRST MEET turned out to be a positive one..