College Excursion

So its time for College Excursion. The students are hell excited for this trip. College is taking the students to Mussorie this time. The best part of the trip is spending sleepless nights with friends, doing whole night parties, and clicking endless photos and selfies with friends. The students of St Louis College awaits only two things: One is the college fest and the other is the college excursion. Sumedh, Paarth and Pooja were sitting together on the college staircase and discussing about the College trip. The team will be together for the whole trip, including Sanskruti. Though she is not officially the member of The Mumbai Teens, but Sourabh insited Sumedh to include his New best friend. It was actually Erica's plan. She planned to patch Sumedh and Sanskruti up. Cause she understood that Sumedh likes Sanskruti. Sumedh, Paarth and Sourabh are the most organised, so they were to decide the plan, but Pooja took Sourabh's responsibility. She said that girls are more efficient planner for anything.

"So me, Erica and Sanskruti will stay in a room and you boys stay in the next room." Pooja said.
"Hmmm..And lets just not forget to take our detective kits..Kuch bhi ho sakta hai." Paarth said
"Arre waha kya hoga?" Sumedh giggled..

"Kuch bhi ho sakta hai." Sourabh said as he joined the converstion. "Hmm..Sakha is right." Pooja supported
"to, let me clear everything out" Sumedh said, " our excursion is on 20th march, on 21st we will reach our destination and then.."
" Arre yeh sab sara college ko pata hai. Humare plans bol tu." Sourabh replied.
"Ha Ha, all the girls are staying together and the boys are staying together. Ekdin party karenge, koi secret adda dhondenge hotel mein where official meetings can be held, lots of enjoyment and happiness all together. Aur ha, we are taking our detective kits..All right?
"All right..." Everyone shouted.. 
"Hi everyone, Kya chal raha hai?" It was Sanskruti.
"Planning for excursion, come na, join us" Pooja said.
" Surely.."

After college, Sumedh personally met Sourabh. He wanted to ask his permission to inform Sanskruti about the Mumbai Teens and add her to the team.
"Tujhe lagta hai ki Sanskruti main aisa potential hai?" 
"Haa bhaiya, she is superb. She is a fast learner, confident, and very intelligent with an ability to discriminate between the right and the wrong." Sumedh urged.
"Thik hai, i trust you. Jo tujhe thik lage wahi kar. And yes I trust Sanskruti too. Okay , you can add her."
"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Bhaiya" Sumedh hugged Sourabh hard and kissed him on his cheek..
"Aeeee, durr reh mujhse, hatt, hurr" Sourabh protested.
Both of them shared a laugh and Sumedh left.

"Yeh, to Sanskruti pyar bhi karne lag gaya hai..Aur yaha main ek simple si baat Pooja ko nahi bata sakta..that i love her. Hey bhagwaan, yeh juniors to bohot pohochi hui cheez hai." Sourabh thought to himself and smiled..

"Sanskruti, I have something to tell you." Sumedh said as soon as She picked up the call. She was in her house. 
"Na hello, na hi, sidha serious baat? kya hua, bol.." came from the other side.
" Can you meet me now.?"
"No..I am very tired. Kal milte hai. College main. Bye" 
Call ended.

" Waah!Kya advantage le rahi best friendship ka!" Sumedh said to himself. "But i am happy that she is strong and expresses her opinion. She never follows anyone blindly and that's what makes her "DHAMAAL".."

The next day in college, Sumedh took Sanskruti to the back staircase of the college. No one usually goes there and it is a safe place to speak his heart out. Sometimes Mumbai Teens meets there too. 
Though Sanskruti was a bit scared. Every girl would be a little confused and sacared that time. But she trusted Sumedh and so she kept mummed. 
"Listen to me carefully San." Sumedh's tone sounded serious and excited.
"Ha bol na Sumedh. Anything serious?" 
" Did you hear of The Mumbai Teens?" Sumedh asked
"Haa, bohot baar, they are like the superheroes of the college. But no one knows their identity...Hey, tumhe pata hai woh log kaun hai?"
"Haa.."
"W-H-A-T? Seriously..joke nahi kar raha na?"
"Nahi baba..I know them."
"Accha to bol kaun hai woh log."
" Sourabh Raaj Jain, Paarth Samthaan, Erica Fernandez, Pooja Sharma and...."
"And?" Sanskruti was shocked. Till now she had been unknowingly talking to THE MUMBAI TEENS! She didn't believe her ears. At first she thought Sumedh was bluffing..
"And Sumedh Mudgalkar."
"WHAT? You are the MUMBAI TEENS? Aur tu mujhe aj bata raha hai? Are you serious?
"Damn serious..agar yakeen nahi hota to ask them"
"No no. I believe you. But tune yeh sab sirf mujhe hi kyun bataya?" Sanskruti's eyes narrowed
"Because I BELIEVE YOU." 
Sumedh and Sanskruti lost into each other. They gazed at each other for don't know how much time. Their eyelock was interrupted by the college bell. 
Sumedh was about to leave Sanskruti behind when she called Sumedh.
"Sumedh!"
He turned back. Sanskruti walked towards him, closer and closer. She whispered to his ears..
"Can i be a part of this team? Of course if you don't have any problem.."
Sumedh blushed a bit and whispered back to her ears, touching her cheeks a bit. She felt the warmth of his hand and closed her eyes. She cherished the moment.She somehow enjoys his every touch. This attraction, this long was very pure. 
"Welcome to the team San.." Saying this he winked at her.
Sanskruti blushed..

Excursion day it was. The college students were about to gather in the Mumbai Station, platform 6 one hour before the departure. Attendence taking, meeting the respective groups, seggregating the sensitive students and the pranksters, explaining the same rules and regulations which the students had probably memorised, gossiping, criticising the quality of the excursion, all would take at least an hour.
THE MUMBAI TEENS, which now consisted of 6 members arrived the station.
"Aj to maza aane wala hai" Sanskruti was very excited. It was her first College Excursion.
"And it is up to you all to make mine and Pooja's last college trip the most memorable one..ok guys?" Sourabh spoke up.
"Yes yaar, This is like our last college trip! 3 saal kab aur kaise guzar gaye pata nahi chala! I will be missing all these." Pooja replied
"Guys, yeh waqt senti hone ka nahi hai! enjoy!" Erica stirred them up..
"Yes ! this would be the most memorable trip ever and adventurous too" Sumedh said..
Everyone boarded the train and took up their respective seats according to their groups. They would be reaching Mussorie by next morning.
Yes, this trip would be their most memorable one indeed...