All is well,that ends well.

There was a huge gathering in front of the Versova Hall.. A large number of people, all dressed in formals jostled in front of the hall..And media and pressed were busy taking their bytes and some we're even giving interviews. And then a white honda city stopped in front of the Hall.. The car had a crossed Indian flag memento attached in its front, revealing that it was a minister's car.. Mr Gautam Hegde, the chief minister of Mumbai deboarded the car, followed by Mr Shibsanker Shastri, who was the head police commissioner.. They both walked towards the entrance, cordially returning the greetings by the other police officers who looked different in their formals.. The female officers looked gala in their black sarees Or indian attires.. And the grand atmosphere, almost majestic failed Not to attract any soul passing by. 
6: 30 in the evening.. A black mercedes halted in the gateway near valet. Sourabh who was driving, came out of the car and opened the door for his lady, Pooja. Sourabh was dressed in a black suit, with a white shirt and not to forget his red tie which made him look sinfully handsome. His clean shaven look made him look cute but the spikes made him sexy.. Pooja was dressed in a white Saree with gold border. Her hair was set up as a perfect bun with a garland of jasmine around. She looked gorgeous in the attire.. The black bindi, nude lipstick and winged eyes and that happy smile in her face added to her beauty.. 
"Come on my lady! " Sourabh held her hand softly. 
"Thank you lad. " Pooja smiled back.

"Waah! Suvi bhai, hume bhul gaye! " Came a voice from the back seat of the car. Sourabh looked at Sumedh who came out of the car followed by Sanskriti. They both held each other's hands. Sumedh was dressed in white shirt and blue jeans while Sanskriti wore a white dress. 
"Kyun bhulenge bhai tum logo ko? Itna acche dikh rahe ho tumlog! " Pooja complemented. 
"Accha, Paarth aur Erica kaha atak gaye? " Asked Sumedh
"Atte hi honge na! " Sanskruti replied. "Sabar karo thoda. "
"Vaise yeh to confirmed hai ki Sumedh ne Sanskruti ko maaf kar diya hai, par tumlog shaadi kab karoge? " Pooja asked. 
"Di! Baal vivah india main Prohibited hai! Thoda bada hp jane do, pass out hole, ap dono ki shaadi ho, tab dekhunga. " Sumedh gave a quick reply
"Eeh" Sankruti bashed Sumedh, "dekhunga matlab kya? Shaadi se bach nahi paoge tum, mujhse hi karna padega! Chodungi nahi main tumhe! "
Everyone gave a hearty love. 
"Sab baatein yahi hogi? Function to start ho gaya hai. " Came a voice. Everyone looked back to find Vivian standing before them. Vivian was dressed in a blue velvet suit with black shirt and black pants.. His sharp looks and smile, added to his boldness.. He smiled sweetly at them revealing his dimples. 
"Arre, Vivian sir! " Sourabh hugged him. 
"Parth and Erica? Where are they? " 
"They will come separately. " Answered Pooja.

Very rightly, a red city, stopped before the black mercedes. And Paarth and Erica appeared. Hand in hand. They both were colour co-ordinated. Where, Paarth wore a red shirt and a black suit, Erica wore a black shirt with black jeans and a red tie, which made her look smart and gorgeous.. 
"Ready" Paarth said as they approached Vivian and other teens. 
"Let's go then, Recognitions are about to start.. "
Every body entered into the Hall which was nearly full with all the officers and ministers. Vivian led the Teens to the front row of the Hall where they sat in their reserved seat. Wow! The seats were reserved only for them! That is so special. Vivian sat beside Sourabh. The function began with a beautiful welcome dance and some patriotic songs.. Then came a long, really long and tiring speech by the Chief Ministers.. This was the time when the Teens rolled their eyes. And after a long and pretty session, came the recognition part. The police commissioner, announced the names of the officers and they came on the stage to receive the honour, prestige and of course the medals by Chief Minister himself. 
"And now we would like to call on stage, not one person, but a whole team who were there with the Mumbai police even in Mussorie. They make us proud and I am really glad that the next generation is such active, intelligent and cooperative! It is because of them that we have solved the 8 years old drug case and we arrested the culprits.. We would like to call on stage THE MUMBAI TEENS, namely Sourabh Raaj Jain, Pooja Sharma, Sumedh Mudgalkar, Paarth Sambhaal, Sanskruti Balgude and Erica Fernandez. Put up your hands for them ladies and gentlemen. " The commissioner announced. 
The teens stood up and very proudly they got up on the stage. Claps and applauds filled the air of the Hall.. Mr Gautam gave a formal hug to all the members and thanked them for the bravery that they have shown.. Each one received a medal made of Pure gold.. But the metal didn't matter but it was the prestige and honour that mattered the most.. Sourabh's eyes went teary. His dream came true.. Pooja put up a genuine smile for Sourabh.. 
"Mumbai Police is officially recognising Mumbai Teens as an established detective agent, according to the application given by The DCP general, Vivian Dsena on behalf of them. " Commissioner announced. Sourabh quickly glanced at Vivian who sat on his seat smiling, and thanked him silently for this gesture and help. "They will arm trained specially for a few days along with the police regiment. A sum of rupees 50,000 is being handed over to the association as a prize money. And now I would like to hand over this microphone to a team member. " 
Everyone looked at Sourabh and they silently supported him, for being the leader. With teary eyes and in an emotional state Sourabh walked to the podium. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am Sourabh Raaj Jain. I was a bookworm, a nerd and a no one until I got some special friends. Friends who are more than my family. My family stays abroad, their only contribution in my life in just to pay the college fees timely. But My friends, all those who are standing right beside me now, were there when I went through the worst of my time, when I fall, they were the ones who pulled me up, gave me confidence. And today, when we are a team, then I should say that they are the Best Best and only Best team mates in the whole world.. They supported me when I got the idea of building the group up, they supported me, when i had no case in my hand, they supported me when I was confused with a particular thing.. And where ever I am today, is only and only because of them! And woh kehte hai na, behind the success of man, there is a woman, it's so true in my case. And that woman who is always there with me, who is my Mahakaali, who is my Gauri as well, is standing right beside me, looking at me proudly. Yes I am no one without Paarth and Sumedh, and I am still a no one at all without this girl, Pooja. So without stretching this any further, I just would like to thank all of them for being with me in every stage of my life. Thank you. " 
And the air burst with the claps.. Pooja held Sourabh's hand as went back to her and said "I am proud of you "
"Me too. " Sourabh smiled back. Sumedh and Paarth hugged them lightly(formally as they were on stage).. 
"Thank you Sourabh for the heartfelt words of yours.. We would proceed with the cermony. ' Mr Shastri announced. The teens got down from the stage.

Night 10: 25, the function ended and there was again a crowd at the exit door of the Hall, where the people we're busy greeting each other and bidding farewell.. 
" Thank you so much sir, for all the help that you have showered on us. " Paarth expressed his gratitude to Vivian as the teens prepared to leave 
"Thank me? Thank you Paarth! For all the Co-operation you have done. " Vivian replied.
"But genuinely thanks for the application sir. " Sourabh thanked him whole heartedly. Pooja nodded.. 
"Arre bhak, mala jau de! Thik ahe? " Vivian laughed. "Keep in touch.. " He bade goodbye and left the place with some of his officers.

Sourabh, Sumedh, Pooja, Paarth, Erica and Sanskruti had a smile pinned to their faces and suddenly Sumedh remembered. 
"Arre, Paarth tere baap ka kya hua? "
"Erica ne sab kuch thik kar diya! " Paarth replied and he held Erica's hand and kissed it lightly. 
"Aila! Sab thik ho gaya! " Sumedh said. 
"Ha Sumedh, sab thik hai. " Erica assured. 
"Toh ek baat pakka then" Pooja poked 
"Kya? " Everyone asked. Pooja gave a look to Sourabh and he understood what she was about to say.. 
"WHEN END IS GOOD! " Pooja shouted. 
"ALL IS GOOD! " Everyone shouted back.. And the teens gave a group hug and again the dazzling night with bright stars witnessed the unity of the team, the love of the couples and the friendship of the three friends..

Hey stop! This is not the end! 
A very famous man has commented: "PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI MERE DOST!!! "