Pooja's date

After the drug incident the students were banned from going outside the hotel area. Strict warnings were given to the faculty to keep an eye on the students.. Every movement of thee St Louis staffs were noted and spied either by Mumbai police or by Mumbai Teens. Though nothing suspicious has been reported yet. But this warning were not for the Mumbai Teens always. Of course they also had to abide by the rules and regulations like the other students but if necessary they we're allowed to break the rules.. IF NECESSARY, mind that.. But the hotel was also very large. It had gardens, swings, 2 restaurants and a gym. So if anyone wanted he can make a mini honeymoon tour in the hotel without much problem. Also the view from the hill top resort was mesmerizing. 
Paarth and Erica's propose plan crashed miserably. But at the same time it became a Troll factor for Sumedh. I mean, Sumedh was constantly poking Paarth regarding his proposal plan. Erica was unaware of the surprise and so she remained unaffected. She was focusing on the case, like the other members. She had taken a small sample of Heroine under special request from Vivian for its analysis. She found out that the drugs we're manufactured only a few days back. It was fresh. And so Mumbai teens also got a clue that there was a motive for Mr Verma to go there. As I said earlier, he never accompanies students to excursion trips but this time he carried himself all way to Mussorie. This actually surprised the students too. But for them it was a pleasant one. Who would think that this excursion would become the scariest nightmare ever?! And the students would develop a phobia for travelling. But this was not in the case for Mumbai Teens. Cause they are enjoying every bit of their investigation inspite of all the relationship problems they were having. Probably because they kew how to draw a line between their personal and professional works. While Sourabh, and Sumedh were hesitant in accepting Sanskruti in their team again, Paarth, Erica and Pooja accepted her nicely. But it was a tough job for Sanskruti to earn the trust that was breached, especially of Sumedh's. Because he matters for her the most. More than anything in the whole galaxy. 
Sourabh and Pooja were not yet in talking terms. Pooja tried deliberately to make Sourabh talk to her but she failed. This was not like the cat-fights they used to have previously before a HARMAN came into their lives. This was a fight between the silent lovers. Pooja was finding it difficult to continue the silent game with her Sakha, her best friend. A wierd feeling was haunting her.. A feeling that was making her restless, uncomfortable, and insecured at the same time. Well is this the feeling of insecurity? The fear of losing a best friend? A fear of losing your soulmate? Or was she in love? Was she in love with Sourabh? In love with his friendship, in love with his tantrums, in love with his jealousy, in love with his insecurity and in love with him? 
But Pooja stuck to her new boyfriend Harman. She planned a date with him at a cafe outside the hotel but this was surely not going to happen.. But who would stop her? She planned a mini date inside the hotel itself.. The students were scared even to step out of their room. So it was plus for Pooja to arrange a beautiful and a calm date with Harman in the gardens under the starry sky. Everything was ready.

Sourabh was shaving his beard in his room when he got a weird feeling. Maybe a telepathy? But this feeling forced him to step out of his room, in his half shaved manner. He had the towel wrapped in his neck just like the Vasuki of Mahakaal. He saw Pooja heading towards the lift. She was dressed in red.. The red sleeveless gown, the pearl necklace, the untied flowing tresses, and the dark eyes made Sourabh fall in love with her all over again, in a new way.. She was looking as beautiful as a goddess. She was looking so divine. Was she really Pooja? Was Sourabh really looking,.. Umm sorry Staring at that Tomboy, messy, bully Pooja who wore nothing but jeans and top. Was she really POOJA SHARMA!? Today she was not looking like Mahakaali, today she was looking like a divine girl, an innocent girl just like Parvati. Soft spoken, yet elegant and bold. Humble yet confident, divinely beautiful she was looking.. Sourabh was rooted for sometime and thoughts of romance were going on in his mind. But soon this dreamy world came to an end when Sourabh realised that Pooja didn't even notice him and she was going somewhere else. What! All these for somebody else! And immediately the "date" Matter came to his mind. 
"Shit!! Hey bhagwaan! Pooja ko follow karna hoga!... Ek min.. Bahar jaana to forbidden hai? To fir... Arreee suvi yeh sab sochne ka time nahi hai, jaldi peecha kar.. " And when he was about to run behind Pooja he also realised that he has half shaven, with a towel wrapped around his neck, wearing a vest and boxers.
"Uuurrrrrrggggghhhhhhh! I hate this! " Sourabh quickly returned to his room, dressed up even faster than a Nasa rocket, And rushed towards the lift only to find that Pooja had left. Sourabh slapped his head. But he also recalled the name of the cafe that Pooja said to Harman and intended to go their and gatecrash their date. But as a jealous Sourabh was going to leave the hotel he noticed that the garden was lighted with lights, candles and bulbs. Sourabh was blank initially but as he went near the lights he saw a table for two in the middle of the garden.. The table was decorated beautifully with candles and plates and a bottle of champagne made it look even more classy. All the arrangements for date.. 
"Accha, to Pooja ka date idhar ho raha hai.. Itna sab kuch arrange kiya Harman ne! F***! Seriously! Gatecrash karne ka tamanna hi bhartiya ho gya! But yeh dono lovers hai kaha? Hmmm, shayad Maine kuch over react kar diya hai. Truly how can I expect Pooja to love me, jaha Maine abhi tak use confess bhi nahi kiya! Jo maine nahi kiya woh mai dusro ko kaise karne ko bolu. " Sourabh was thinking sadly and at the same time admiring the decor of the date. " Pooja Loves Harman and as a friend I should respect that. I should support her in the decision. Mujhe use sorry bolna hoga. " Sourabh was leaving the spot when he heard a voice in the microphone.

"Hum duniya main sirf ek baar jeete hai.. " Came the voice. Sourabh looked behind but there was no one. Only the sweet voice came. "Ek baar marte hai.. " It was the sweetest and the most beautiful voice ever. The voice which gave Sourabh goosebumps.. "Aur pyaar.. Pyaar bhi ek bar hi karte hai. " The lights went off. And the surrounding became dark. Slowly slowly a few lamps lit up as a girl walked towards Sourabh very slowly. The darkness didn't reveal her face but Sourabh knew who she was. She was the divinely beautiful friend of him. Pooja... 
Pooja came closer to Sourabh and then all the lights lit up and there was brightness all around.. 
Pooja looked at Sourabh intensely but after a few seconds her expressions changed. She slapped her forehead and said. "Oho sakha! Tum! Harman kidhar hai! I said all those for Harman. "
The infinite happiness that Sourabh was experiencing a few milliseconds ago drooped down in one go.. His whole being drowned in the ocean of grief. He slowly gathered the courage and spoke "Sorry, yaha anek irada nahi tha, disturb karne ke liye sorry. " Sourabh turned around hiding his tears and walked off slowly.

"Ruk jayo mere draamebaaz aashiq. " Pooja screamed. Sourabh stopped. He was still not in the state to absorb what Pooja said. After a while he turned around and looked at Pooja. Pooja was looking at him and smiling. After a while she burst out laughing. Sourabh was clueless of what was happening in front of him. 
Pooja ran towards him and hugged him so hard that Sourabh had to step a step back. 
"Tumhe kya laga, yeh sab Harman keiye hai? Ki main Harman ko date kar rahi hun!? " Pooja chuckled. 
"To? "
"Arre buddhu! Tum yeh dimag se Mumbai teens chalaoge?! "
"Kya? Samjha nahi! "
Pooja let out a sigh and said "ajkal ke launde bhi na! Sab kuch samjhana parta hai ise!... Sourabh, I don't love Harman, I am not dating Harman. ... I LOVE YOU! hamesha se.. " 
Tears rolled down Sourabh's cheek which Pooja wiped off and controlled him. He was speechless. And much to his awe, Pooja kneeled down in front of him, held hostage hand and gave a small peck on his hand.. A shiver of happiness came down Sourabh's spine. 
"Sourabh, I love you. Will you be my life partner? Forever.. Uhhh.. Sorry eternally forever? " Pooja asked. 
"Iddhar case ulta ho gaya na? " Sourabh replied
"Oho, don't spoil the mood now. Haa ya na?"
"Ha...Haaaa.....HAAAAAAAA" Sourabh screamed like hell. 
Pooja stood up and kissed Sourabh lightly on his lips. A descent kiss. Sourabh was jumping within.. His legs were kinda shaking. Pooja blushed heavily and turned around when Sourabh pulled her towards him and held her waist tightly. 
"Despo uhu? " Pooja giggled a gave small and sweet slap on Sourabh's soft cheeks. 
"Ye karne ke liye taras raha hun 3 saal se. Ashq hun to despo to hunga hi".
" Shut up.. " Pooja made her face towards her lover and stared at him hard. 
"I love you Pooja. "
"Love you too Sourabh"
They both hugged each other passionately like never before. Like two lovers.. Like two life partners. 
Sorted with love...