Sanskruti's secret

Sankruti met Mr Verma in front of the cemetery. Sourabh,Sumedh and Paarth followed Mr Verma while Pooja and Erica followed Sanskruti. They heard the conversation between Sanskruti and Verma.
"Kaam ho gaya?" Mr Verma asked Sanskruti.
"hmm."
"Bohot accha kaam kiya tune. Iss Mumbai Teens ko jitna tod sakti hai, tod daal. Especially tere 'so called Aashiq' Sumedh ko. Bada chamcha bane firta hai tera aur Sourabh ka. You know what to do right next?"
"Yes, very well." Sanskruti's tone changed from that innocent, sweet, confident girl to evilish. "Next I have to apologise everyone and blame that Shanaya had brainwashed me and win their trust. Uske baad, unka pura doubt and attention Shanaya pe rahega and we will get some time."
"Very good. Win their trust back and extract every little information from them and inform it to me. You have taken admission for this only." 
"But..I think this is wrong." Sanskruti said.
"Tujhe right ya wrong main discriminate karne ko nahi bola gaya.Jo keh raha hun woh kar.Sumedh par vaar kar tu samjhi? Break him from inside and use him to the fullest. Pyar mohabbat ka natak chalu rakh. Isme agar tujhe apna character bhi bhulna pare na, bhul ja.." Mr Verma threatened.

Sumedh was stunned. Never in his dreams, he imagined this asoect of Sanskruti. He couldn't believe that all the emotions, all the lovely moments they spent, all the promises they made, the friendship they made , the confession, the care, the love, all, all was fake. He was stoned. He recieved the biggest betrayal in his life, from his dearest person. Sumedh has already undergone several pain in his life but this was the biggest and the deepest. Someone was using him for her interest. His love was being laughed at. His care was being taunted. He had no emotions left within him. His tears dried up. He was not him anymore. The SUMEDH MUDGALKAR who was known for his jollyness, for his naughtiness was not him anymore. Sourabh saw the pain etched face of Sumedh and indicated Paarth to take him away. Paarth struggled to bring Sumedh to his senses and take him qaway from the sight. But Sumedh lost his mind. He walked away lifelessly with Paarth. It was not right to leave Sumedh alone in this stage. While Sourabh though pained to see his sumu like that, remained and heard Sanskruti's conversation with Verma. 
"Yes Sir. I will do all the things that will bring him closer to me." Sanskruti said. "I will do accordingly." 
"Ok, I have to leave now. Kisine agar dekhliya to musibad ho jayegi." Mr Verma left followed by Sanskruti. After their departure Sourabh, Pooja and Erica returned hotel together.

"What a player! Every action was nothing but a drama. Aur hum uspe believe bhi karte rahe." Erica vent her anger.
"Yes, Erica. Sanskruti aisa kar sakti hai hum sapne main bhi believe nahi kar sakte." Pooja replied.
"Ab tak to main sochta tha ki, Sanskruti yeh sab kisi aur ke pressure main kar rahi hai." Sourabh spoke. "But yeh to us Verma ke sath is chudail ka mili bhagat hai. I feel seriously bad for Sumedh. His first love is his first betrayal! He is fighting a difficult war right now."
"Mere ankhon se aansu nikal gaye, sumedh ke baare main sochke. Agar main uski jagah hoti to ab tak i would have lost my senses and commit suicide." Erica said. And as soon as she spoke Pooja, Sourabh and Erica, the three of them got horrified. They rushed to the hotel, only to find Paarth standing out of Sumedh's room. Sumedh has locked the door from inside. The four of them were really tensed. Sumedh was surely not in his senses.
"Paarth! how could you leave Sumu alone like this! tumhe uske saath rehna tha!" Sourabh shouted.
"i know Suvi bhai! I cam with him and as soon as we reached the room he pushed me back and hurriedly banged the door on my face! When i knocked he shouted from inside to leave him alone." Paarth exclaimed.
"Shitt!" Sourabh exclainmed. The four of them banged the door hard.
"Sumu, open the door!" Pooja shouted. 
"Darwaza khol sumu!" Sourabh shouted. Tension running through their veins. They feared only one thing. But to their relief, Sumedh opened the door after 5 minutes of banging and shouting. Sumedh was completely normal which suprised the other members. Not a single mark of agony on his face!
"GUYS! Raat ke 3 baje why the hell are you banging on my door! Bande ko sone bhi do zara!" Sumedh remarked.
"Tu darwaza khol kyun nahi raha tha!" Sourabh exclaimed worriedly.
"Bhai, i was in washroom. Ab sone bhi doge. I am very sleepy." 
"Hmm, Chal Good night." Pooja replied and everyone left.
Sumedh closed the door and broke down in tears. He howled and cried and weeped! His every memories with Sanskruti pained him like hell. He felt that he was dying every moment. The person whom he loved the most, whom he trusted the most, not only was selfish but also a deceiver! He recalled every moment and thought twice. The moment when Sanskruti proposed him to be best friend, when Sanskruti convinced him to join Mumbai Teens, the kiss, the promises, everything was just drama. Nothing was real. She was playing with his heart. Sumedh found everything around him hazy. his eyes were filled with pain, betrayal, grief, and broken heart's tears. The love that made him Sumedh, died down. He felt like a heartless, emotionless puppet. 
"Isiliye, shuru hote hi best friend keh daali mujhe! Had se zyada fast nikli tum..Vaise maine bhi had par hi kar liya tha. Had se zyada pyar jo kiya tha tumhe. Aur tumne..tumne had se zyada dhoka de daala mujhe." He thought to himself. He weeped. He weeped hard. And without realising anything he slept.

Morning 9 am. When all the college tudents gathered for the breakfast down, The Mumbai Teens did their meetings. Everyone met at Sourabh's room, Sumedh too. But he appeared strong. But still his face was shadowed, not a single tinch of smile on his face. Sourabh seeked everyone's attention.
"Guys, We know the truth right? We know Sanskruti's reality!" Saying this he once looked at Sumedh. Sumedh was calm and didn't react. He proceeded with his saying. "We know her plans partly. Her next step is to bang on our door and apologize us and claim to be a Mumbai teen again. Hume bhi uske saamne naqatak karna hoga. The play of owning her again. And Sumedh you too will join this play. and this time we will extract information from her. Uski chaal ushi pe ulti."
"And tumhe lagta hai, ki woh hume kuch bhi bolegi?" Pooja said sarcastically.
"Bolegi..Sumedh ke liye bolegi." Sourabh spoke. 
"NO! THIS TIME I WON"T ALLOW ANYONE TO USE ME!" Sumedh shouted angrily and sadly. "Kyun? Why me? Main kyun!"
"Sumedh, calm down..Please, Suvi ka woh matlab nahi tha.." Erica's reply was interrupted by a bang on the door. It was Sanskruti. As said by Sourabh earlier, she came there to apologize.
"guys, I am sorry. Main sirf apne baare main hi sochte rahi. I love Sumedh, and i thought of spending some time with him in this trip. But when you guys took up this case, mujhe laga ki the trip got wasted. So i was angry. Main group ko leave nahi karti. Par, Par woh Shanaya brainwashed me. She convinced me to leave the group." Sanskruti spoke.
The group was aware of her drama. They very well knew what she would speak next.
Sourabh thought of putting her in trouble. He asked, "Sanskruti, why would Shanaya brainwash you? Use pata hai kya humare baare main? But no one from the college is supposed to know our identity!Is it you who informed her?"
Sanskruti got confused. She didn't know what to answer. She was in trouble. She stumbled and hesitated.
" Nahi matlab, woh...I only said her."
"Why?" Pooja asked unbotheredly.
"Because, she is my close friend and i share everything with her.."Sanskruti defended herself.
'AACCCHHA!" This time Sumedh spoke. "She is your close friend. And i am your best friend. Weren't you suppose to tell this to me before her?"
"No i mean, you are a mumbai teen so..." Sanskruti tried speaking up. But Sourabh interrupted.
"Koi baat nahi. Tu khota boltos nahi, Mala maiti aahe..We trust you Sanskruti. Welcome to the team once again." Sourabh said. Sanskruti appeared relieved. She was about to enter the room, when Pooja stopped her. "wait, Not now. We are not in a meeting now. Our meeting is at 11, normal timings. Abhi hum kuch flashback secret discuss kar rahe the. You are new na, so you won't get what we are speaking."
"Okay, then i will come at 11 only. Bye. Bye Sumedh." Sanskruti replied. Sumedh without uttering a word, waved her back and close the door hard on her face.

"Kaisi Larki hai yeh! Insaaniyat hi bhula diya is kamini ne!" Sumedh expressed his anger and irritation.
"okay, kaam ki baat." Sourabh interrupted. "Pooja, continue." 
"Yes sakha." Pooja carried on."aj se yeh duplicate meetings honge. Ek meeting sanskruti ke liye, jaha hum use woh sunayenge, jo woh sunna chahti hai, and the real ones without Sanskruti jaha hum woh discuss karenge jo hum actually kar rahe hai."
"Clear everyone?" Sourabh clarified.
Everyone nodded. "Leave." He said.
The meeting was over. On the other hand, Sanskruti who was in this prejudice that her plan was working informed about her successful plan to Mr Verma. The latter congratulated her and warned her to be more careful. 
"Bohot bhola hai yeh log! Sourabh, ab tune galti kar diya..nerdy bookwom." She thought to himself. Sanskruti was planning something devious. What was that? Is she really involved in killing/kidnapping Mallika? What is her motive!