Lal dhigi's danger

Erica was lying on her bed, and was reading "Immortals of Meluha".. She is a tremendous shiv bhakt and for her the perfect god of love was not Krishna bhagwaan but it was of course shiv and shakti.. And she had an amazing imaginative power, she she actually dreamt of Paarth instead of shiv as the main character and of course her as sati.. And then her longing became much more when Paarth abruptly entered the room. Paarth stopped in front of the bed, as he admired Erica deep eyes within the boundaries of her spectacle, her black tresses which came and covered half of her beautiful eyes. Her apple red cheeks, and the pink chubby soft lips gave Paarth a sudden butterfly in his stomach.. He approached Erica, who was still looking at him. Paarth sat on the bed and caressed her hair in a playful manner.. He twisted and turned it and finally locked it behind her ears.. And slowly he leaned closer to her.. Erica's book fell on the floor as she freed her hands and held Paarth's cheeks. Paarth very slowly pulled her specs out and kept it on the bed.. Erica pulled Paarth by his collar and pressed her mouth on His. It was initially a peck, but they didn't realise when that peck turned to be passionate lip lock. For dont know how much time they kept on Kissing. Paarth was playing with Erica hair as he untied her bun to get the full length hair as his toy.. While Erica ticked his cheeks and then his neck, eventually his chest.. She rested her hands on Paarth's chest and felt his heartbeat.. 
After the kiss was finally done, Erica very slowly moved her head back and looked at Paarth whose cheeks were already as red as the tomatoes.. 
" Tumhe kaise pata chal jata hai, ki main kya chahti hu... " Erica murmured "I needed this heavily. "
"Ahaan! To tum bhi yahi chahti thi.. Tumhe pata hai? One minute of kiss burns 40 calories which means 5 means jogging, 30 mins brisk walking, 30 mins swimming... " Paarth was interrupted when Erica placed her finger on his lips in order to stop him. 
"Sssshhh.. To aj 40 cal, kal 80 cal, parsu 120 calories aur phir hum 0 figure ban jayenge. " Erica whispered and then she looked down and let out a blushy sweet smile.. 
"Erica, aj suraj nikla hai.. " Paarth said. 
"Matlab? "
"Matlab, tumhari smile to mere liye suraj se kam nahi, aur dekho abhi to 2X roshni ho gaya hai kamre main. "
"Accha? To iss second suraj ko sehne ke liya zindagi bhar ke liye ready ho jayo.. " Erica joked. 
"Oye hoye, koi to roklo... "
"Waise Mr Samthaan.. Ap yaha aye kyun the? " 
"Mrs Samthaan, main yaha isiliye aya tha... Main bhool gaya! Shit! "
Erica slapped her head and then kissed Paarth on his cheeks. "My bhooltusona. "
"Yaad agaya! Pooja di ne ready ho jane ke liye kaha tha.. Hum main city jaa rahe hai. "
"Main city? Kyun? Erica asked. 
" Sourabh bhai ne bulaya hai. Kyun bulaya hai pata nahi but unhone bulaya hai kuch reason zaroor hoga. "
"You are right. Okay phir main phataphat ready ho jati hun. "
"Ok" Paarth was still sitting on the bed and staring at Erica. Erica narrowed her eyes.. 
"Paarth? "
Hmm
"Mujhe ready hona hai! "
"Ho jao"
"Tumhare saamne? "
"Mujhe ko aitraaz nahi.. " Paarth shrudded 
"Shut up" Erica beat on his shoulder and urged him to leave the room.. 
"Arre par suno, shaadi ke baad dekhne dogi na? " Paarth shouted 
"Shaadi ke baad dekha jayega " Erica replied while she pushed him. 
Paarth was about to leave and Erica summoned him from behind.. 
"Suno"
Paarth looked behind. Erica came closer to Paarth. 
"Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai. " Erica said. 
"Kya? "
Erica leaned her head towards Paarth's ears and whispered.. "Nothing.. It's just a good whisper. " Erica winked at Paarth.. He left the room.

Pooja, Sumedh, Sanskruti, Paarth and Erica met at the reception.. 
Ready? Pooja asked. 
Everyone nodded. 
"Okay, so maine dekha ki, tumhare Suvi bhai ne gaari bheja hai main city se. We shall be reaching our destination before sunset." Pooja pointed towards a man in white livery in front of an innova "He is Sikki bhai, he will be driving us to the main city and will leave us in front of Sourabh. " 
"Chale? "
"Hmm"

Sourabh was sitting on a bench in front of the coffee shop. The car stopped just in front of him. And the teens came out of the car.. Sourabh paid Sikki and he left. 
"Kya hua hai sakha? " Pooja asked. 
"Again Sakha? " Sourabh replied "kher, Svm factory, yaha Lal Dhigi factory ke naam pe famous hai. Aj raat ko hume waha jaana hai.. "
"Are wah! Phirse adventure" Sumedh jumped in excitement! 
"Lekin self defence ke liye kya leke aye ho? " 
"Knife, chloroform, trykaa 0.5 injection, shock pen aur bohot kuch hai"
"Hmmm"..

Midnight: The teens reached Lal Dhigi, and very carefully tried searching the factory. They traced the route by seeing some light which was coming from a bonfire near by.. They very quietly sneaked into and saw some completely intoxicated people sitting around around the fire. 
" Yeh log ke hote hue, hum andar kaise jayenge? " Pooja whispered.. 
"Inke bagal main dekho" Sourabh whispered back. 
The teens saw a clump of guns kept beside them.. The teens was a bit nervous now. 
Sumedh suddenly stepped on a dry twig and of course the cracking sound was loud enough to alarm the men..

"Kaun hai re! Kaun hai udhar?! " One of the men screamed. The teens were alarmed and scared at the same time. 
The man stood up and started approaching the wall behind which they were hiding.. 
"Yeh to idhar hi araha hai! Shit" Paarth whispered 
"Haat main banduk bhi hai" Erica added. " Ekbar dekhenge to thok denge hum sabko"
"Sirf thokenge? Che kii che utaar denge humare seene mai. " Sumedh said. 
"Aree, chup karo tum sab.. Soch ne do! " Sourabh whispered 
Will the teens be caught? What will happen? How will they manage to save themselves? Stay tuned to know