Welcome to Mussorie

The college students reached Mussorie. No body slept in the train. Everybody was busy enjoying themselves. The train reached the station at 5:21 am. From there, the students will board buses to reach the hotel which was about 16 km away from the station. The college always books a hotel which is situated in the outskirts. The students are tired but excited at the same time. After boarding the buses safely the students leave for hotel. The beautiful scenic beauty, the mesmerising views, heavenly valleys and the romantic cool weather leave the students delighted and in awe. Sourabh and Pooja were sitting together. Sumedh and Sanskruti were sitting in the opposite row beside Sourabh and Pooja. Parth and Erica were sitting behind Sumedh and Sanskruti.

"Mast jagah hai na?" Pooja exclaimed. "I am visiting this place for the first time and i am loving it. This is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than Sunderbans.."
"Don't tell like this di, Sunderbans were advantageous for us." Erica protested.. She is a science student and she is interested in Botany and Zoology..
" I agree with Pooja, Sunderbans were boring as hell." Paarth spoke but became quiet immediately as Erica looked at him with an angry expression.
"Kyun Tommy? Phas gaya na gf ki side na leke?" Sumedh taunted. 
"I AM NOT TOMMY AND...What ? Gf?" Paarth felt awkward. He blushed heavily. Erica blushed too but she enjoyed the taunts. She was happy with the title of "girlfriend". But she didn't want to make the first move. She longed for his propose but Paarth was too shy and scared to speak his heart out. He loved Erica but couldn't express that love. Probably he was scared by thinking how Erica would react.
"We ,..we....are ..not..not co..couple Sumedh." Erica said shyly..

"Arre, Choro yeh sab baatien, guys look out of the window.." Sanskruti interrupted. The bus moving through a beautiful valley. It was going to a higher elevation. The hotel must be a hill top resort.
But among all these, Sourabh was quiet. He was thinking a thing. How to make use of this trip? He wanted to propose Pooja and was thinking ways to propose her. Pooja noticed his silence.
"Tu itna silent kyun hai sakha?" She asked.
"Firstly, stop calling me sakha." Sourabh replied. His reply left Pooja and other members stunned. Sakha-Sakhi were the little cute relationship. Why would he react like that? Sumedh whispered in Sanskruti's ears: "Sourabh bhaiya ke man khayal aa rahe hai.."
Sanskruti whispered back: "Kaise khayal?"
"Sakhi-sakhi ka rishta chor ke, ab Mahadev-Gauri banne ka khayal"
"Kya?"
"Mila lena meri baat..Mahapurush Sumedh mudgalkar bol raha hai Suvi bhaiya propose karega Pooja di ko iss trip main."
Sanskruti returned a smile.

"Fine, i will not call you sakha.." Pooja was in a way happy as she came out of the friendzoned relationship.

"okay girls and boys, We have reached the MOONFLOWER RESORT." Mr Verma announced. "But before getting down from the bus, I want to tell you some rules..As this is not Mumbai, there is no night life. So after 6pm no one will get out of the resort. Jo masti karna hai, hotel maain karna, varna vaadiyon main agar gir gaye to humari responsibility nahi hai. And today at the evening we have organised a bonfire in the resort. So be there on time. Okay? Now you can get down."

As Sumedh got down from the bus he was encountered with Mallika Singh. A student of St Louis whom he always wants to avoid. Mallika is mad about Sumedh and she hates Sanskruti. 
"Hey bhagwaan, Ab trip pakka bura jayega!" Sumedh thought to himself. He wanted to go to Sanskruti who was gesturing him with her hands by then.
"Hi handsome." Mallika said.
"Hello, zandu..aa mera matlab hai Mallika.." Sumedh hesitated. He describes Mallika as Zandu balm. Sanskruti knew this and so she was enjoying the scene.
"Kaha jaa rahe ho?"
"Ab,,San ke paas. Wahi to mere jannat hai."
"Aur tum meri jannat ho."
"Haa, samajh gaya behen." Sumedh excused himself and ran towards Sanskruti.
Mallika was irritated with Sumedh's reply. "Kitna arrogent hai. He doesn;'t deserve me."

Sourabh called Sumedh and Paarth to his room after for an exclusive boys meeting. 
"So my shero, I want a help from you." Sourabh said.
"Ha boliyo, Shero da gabbar, Kya help chahiye." Sumedh replied.
"Bhai, iss trip main teri bhabi ko propose karne jaa raha hun."
"Ohooooooooo, Suvi bhai, Ab sakhi se sidha humare bhabi ban gayi Pooja di" Paarth screamed.
"haa yaar, Itna sab kuch ho gaya aur hume pata tak nahi chala!" Sumedh replied.
Sourabh said:" Woh sab chor, bol kya karu main?"
"Tension lenek nahi, mast jake bol do." Sumedh advised.
"Mast jake bol do..Itna asaan nahi hai. agar hota to tu Sanskruti ko propose kar hi deta." Sourabh replied. "Aj nahi bataunga, 2 din baad bolunga. Tab tak main kuch prep bhi kar lunga."
"Koi bhi help, chaiyhe to bhai hai. Bhaiyo ko bata dena..bas" Paarth replied.
'Shukriya bhaiyo." Sourabh was overwhelmed.
The three brothers shared a hug.

6pm it is. Bonfire time. The students gathered round the fire and enjoyed the cool weather with the warmth of the fire.
The Mumbai Teens couples sat together. The atmosphere was romantic. Sourabh and Pooja sat together. They sat so close that they looked inseperable. They have expressed their love already in silence. Though not officially a couple but their hearts have joined.

Sumedh and Sanskruti sat together. Sanskruti kept her hands on Sumedh's and they were comfortable with each other. Mallika gazed at the couple with jealousy and insignificance. But they didn't care. They were busy with each other.
On the other hand Paarth and Erica shared a common blanket. They gazed at each other. They were lost into each other.
Clearly love was in the air..