"Let's go." He offered his hand that Taehyung gladly accepted. He pulled the blonde up from the bed.

"You're so heavy." Jimin mumbled, making the blonde blush.

"Ya! I'm not!" Taehyung pouted, slapping the older's shoulder.

"Okay. Okay. Now let's go." Jimin held his hand, pulling him out of his room for the first time.

"Where are we going exactly?" Taehyung inquired, letting the older drag him along.

Jimin just shrugs his shoulder as a response.

The two passed by the hall with scriptures, and Taehyung instantly halted.

"Wait.. Wait.." He pulled his hand away from Jimin, before slowly getting near the wall.

"What... is this?" He asked, amusement laced on his voice, seeing the drawings up close.

Jimin also stopped, staring at the curious blonde.

"That's our history." He answered briefly.

"You mean the origin of werewolves?" Taehyung gazed at Jimin, eyes beaming in curiosity.

"Yes... and humans."

Taehyung's eyes are wide opened as he stares at the drawings once more. He walked at the farthest end of the wall, trying to start at the very beginning.

He saw a drawing of a werewolf and a human together in one frame, seemingly hugging.

"Who's... this?" He traced a finger over the scripture, loving the details.

Jimin looked at his hand, hesitating to answer and tell their history. "The woman is Fortuna and the werwolf is Lycaon, the first werewolf." He said after a while of debating to himself.

"So you mean.." Taehyung trailed off.

"Yes. What you're thinking is right. They are lovers." Jimin answered.

Taehyung's eyes became huge like saucers. "So even before, humans can be mated with wolves?!"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I said lovers, not mates, Tae."

"Oh.." Taehyung stared at the drawings, finally learning what happened.

"You see, Lycaon has a mate, an omega. Even before, humans can never be a mate of a werewolf. However, Lycaon fell deeply in love with Fortuna, a human. They committed sins together, and everything just became so fucked up. And here we are now." Jimin sighed, not really wanting to go back to the past.

"What happened to them?" Taehyung asked once more, dissatisfied with the older's answer.

"I don't think you should really know their story. Let's just deal with that some other time." Jimin turned around, clearly dismissing the subject.

"But--"

"No more buts Tae." Jimin said firmly, voice harsh for the first time, making Taehyung flinch a little.

"O-okay." He agreed, finally letting go of the subject. He walked away from the scriptures, following silently behind Jimin.

They walked past the closed door to the throne room, Taehyung shivering a little remembering what he experienced the last time he steps inside.

He walked faster, when the door suddenly springs open, revealing a pale looking man whom Taehyung instantly recognized.

"Hey." The pale man called out to Jimin, who immediately smiled.

"Hey Yoongi." Jimin greeted back, tapping his friend a little on his shoulder.

"Going out?" Yoongi asked, eyes looking at the blonde who's with him.

"Yeah. Tae needs a bit of fresh air." Jimin replied, grabbing Taehyung by his hand.

"Okay. Be careful." Yoongi boredly stated before walking opposite to their direction.

Taehyung felt Jimin drag him once more. He looked back at the pale man and saw him looking at him as well.

The blonde felt his hair stood at the intensity of his stares. The look in his eyes has Taehyung shivering and goosebumps start to form in his skin.

He immediately averted his gaze, settling them on the ground instead as he kept walking.

"Do you want to see the falls?" Jimin asked, turning his head to look at Taehyung who's deep in thought.

Jimin stopped seeing the troubled look on his face. "Hey."

Taehyung immediately lifted his head, "Hm?"

"You okay?" Jimin inquired, eyes looking a bit concerned.

Taehyung forced a smile, nodding his head in response.

"You sure?" Jimin checked once more.

"Yes. Let's go to the falls." He took a step, only to be pulled back by another hand gripping his left arm.

Taehyung immediately turned his head and instantly gasped, realizing who the man is.

"J-jungkook." the blonde felt his heart flip at the touch, burning him like leaf under extreme fire.

"Where are you taking him?" the alpha has his eyes fixated on Jimin who's also shocked to see him.

Taehyung doesn't know what to do. His right hand is clasped with Jimin's while his left arm is gripped by Jungkook.

He's left standing in between two men, glaring at each other.