Present shopping

3 days until Christmas. Tony hadn't seen Rhodey since yesterday, he seemed panicked about the amount of gifts he had to buy. Tony had lended him some money to help. You see, Tony really only had to buy presents for 14 people. 15 if he wants to give something to his dad. Although knowing him, he plans on buying 3 things for each person. Speaking of present shopping, he had talked to Natasha yesterday and they had decided on going shopping today. He got up, realizing he was late to get up now. He ran to get ready, deciding it probably wasn't good to be late on Christmas Eve eve. He slid down the railing, grabbing a pop tart and slipping on his winter jacket as he headed off down the street.

He loves Christmas. Ever since he was a child, something about the joy of seeing people actually being kind to each other, Tony loved it. Yeah, maybe his dad is was never there, but his mom always made sure he had enough gifts to support both parents, and spread enough joy that Tony barely missed his dad. Even after she was gone, Tony still loved the holiday. He came to the house and knocked on the door. It swung open, revealing Natasha standing there in a sweater that read 'Christmas elf. I killed the others.' He chuckled softly.

"Welcome Ironman." She smirked lightly.

"Oh shut up. Nice sweater."

"Thanks, Clint got it for me. Before we go, I want to show you the gag gift I got Steve." She bounced on her feet as she told him, before trotting off. Tony smiled at his friend and followed, walking in and seeing Nat holding a sweater up. It wasn't a ugly sweater, it seemed very comfortable, but the fact that it read 'jingle balls' made Tony laugh. "Isn't it perfect?"

"I love it." He shook his head with amusement. "Alright let's go Elf." He turned to head out the door, ignoring the bottle she threw at his head. She caught up to him.

"So where are we going?"

"There are some stores down the street, loaded with Christmas stuff. So we can get some things for the white elephant and for actual Christmas."

"Alright. Well I already have your gift so don't expect to know what yours is." Tony nodded.

"Understood Mam" Tony joked, Nat slapping his arm lightly.

"Anyways. Have you gotten any gifts so far?"

"Just Rhodey's, and Stephen's."

"Cool. I have yours and Steve's." Tony nodded. They got to the first store, heading inside. "I say we split up, since you don't have my gift yet."

"Good idea." He went to the right, silently looking around. He had a slightly good idea of what everyone wanted, but wasn't absolutely sure. He scanned the shelves, deciding to start with one person at a time. "Well- let's start with Steve. What would Captain America want." He pondered. After a while of thinking, he had Steve's gift, along with Bucky's, Wanda's, and Clint's. He continued to walk around the store. Tony looked around, now looking for Natasha's gift. 'I have the best idea.' He thought. He picked up a small silver bracelet, a hourglass shape charm on it. 'Since this is what the black widow symbol is.' He silently put it in his gift bag, hoping she didn't see it.

A few hours later they met back up, each of them holding about 3 bags of stuff. They headed down the street, stopping and going into a cafe to eat. They sat there, talking as the waiter came up. They ordered, turning back to each other as he walked away. "He was looking at us weird was he not?" Tony asked.

"He definitely was." She frowned slightly, taking a sip of the coffee she had ordered. "But whatever. I get judged a lot. I noticed you looking at me weirdly recently."

"What? Oh yeah well I just noticed how you acted around Carol."

"What do you mean?"

"You always have a smile on your face and are like almost flirting."

"I was taught how to flirt, sometimes I flirt more than just talking. I've seen you do it too stark."

"Not What I meant." They went quiet again as they started eating. They finished, the waiter coming with the bill. He tried handing it to Tony, Natasha taking it.

"No no no, the man should always pay on a date." The waiter said. Tony started laughing, Natasha grinning.

"I'm gay and I have a boyfriend." Tony stated.

"Yeah. I'm also gay, so." Natasha shrugged, taking the bill from the now embarrassed waiter and paying, the guy practically running off.

"So you are gay."

"Yes?"

"Gay for Carol Danvers?"

"Go fuck yourself Tony."

"Nah, I have Stephen to do that for me." He smirked, Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Tony, Tony Tony Tony-"

"Yes?"

"You are such a dirty minded person."

"Thanks dear." He grinned. They collected their things and headed out, joking and laughing as they walked down the street. Tony dropped her off at her house, heading home, where a package sat on his doorstep. "Perfect, Stephens gift." He picked it up, walking inside and brushing off the snow from his head and shoulders. He headed to his room, pulling out wrapping paper and tape, starting to wrap all of the gifts he had bought today. He looked at Natasha's gift one more time, smiling to himself. 'I really hope she likes it.' He wrapped it, before looking at the package. 'I really hope he likes it.' He kissed the box before wrapping it and writing a letter on the front.

-insert sappy love note-

He smiled at it, setting the box with the other presents and laying back on his bed.

This was a Christmas He was never going to forget.

Here we go again (Avengers high school)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara