25 : Jealousy I

Jennie's POV

"YALL KNOW WHAT! Y/N IS MOVING TO ANOTHER TOWN!" Jennie said to her three best friends, slamming the door closes behind her.

"WHATTTTTTT"

"WHATTTTTTT"

"But why-" Three pairs of eyes were on Jisoo, frowning their eyebrows.

"What, are you sad that she's leaving or what" Jennie asked.

"No, of course not. I mean, the game still hasn't over yet" Jisoo added, smirking.

"Well it's not even starting yet anyway" Lisa added.

Rose pulled Lisa's hair. "They're over, Lisa. The game has started you dumb"

 The game has started you dumb"

"OW STAHP" Lisa yelled. "Okay my bad"

"What do we do now? They're not together anymore. Proceed?" Jennie asked.

"Proceed. Revenge." Jisoo demanded.

"Aight. Plan?" Jennie took out her phone from her backpack.

"Idk can we just stop this here" Jisoo stood up and leave the classroom.

"Okay" Lisa mouthed.

Jisoo's POV

Leaving the classroom, I walked down the hallway, to nowhere. I was considering my decision to get Jungkook. Well, he isn't someone's someone anymore. And...

I wonder, do I really like him? love him? if we're meant to be together, will he love me the way he loved Y/N? his love for Y/N is pure, no one could stop him but he chose to. i could see it in his eyes; his love for Y/N. No doubt.

The thing is, I don't really like Jungkook that much, but I felt jealous. I was jealous of Y/N. She gets everything- looks, and she's smart too. Most importantly, she gets what every girls want———attention.

I often said, I don't like her. It's not like I hate her or sumn but I gets jealous, very jealous of her. Her parents are working on a business just like my parents. The thing that differentiates us is that, she gets all the attention she needed. While me here, I don't have what she owns. My parents are too busy to give me enough attention. Plus, i'm the only child so i feel kinda... lonely.

I think, I've gone too far

I think, I've gone too far. I shouldn't have interfered in their relationship in the first place. Look at what's happening now, I feel guilty 😔

I should stop, i should start chasing my dreams which is to be a successful singer. Right, I should stop———-

BAM

"OW" A ball had just successfully landed on my forehead. Very accurate. I feel... dizzy.....

And all of a sudden, everything turns dark........

—————

When I opened my eyes, everything is white.

"You're awake," Jennie hold my hand.

I looked around.

I was laying on a bed. And my friends Jennie, Lisa and Rose were there.

"Damn it i thought i died already" I inhaled deeply, holding my chest. It's just the school's sick bay.

"Thank you, doctor" I heard a male voice that sounds familiar.

I turned to the left and saw Jungkook was walking towards my bed.

Is this a dream?

Is this a dream?

No?

"You feeling better?" He asked.

I just nodded. The guilt AHHHH I WANNA SCREAM.

"How do i get here?" I asked Jennie but Jungkook answered.

"You walked into the basketball court just now, walking like you were possessed. We boys were playing and accidentally the ball hits your head. And the you fainted so i brought you here."

"Ah. Well. Thank you. So much." I said a w k w a r d l y .

"Small matter" "Aight see ya".

————

————————
enjoy! 🤡🤡🤡