12 : Blessed

Jungkook POV

Waking up to my annoying alarm then I took my bath. Done dressing up, I went downstairs where I saw our maid preparing the breakfast.

"Mr. Jungkook, come have your breakfast." She said while carefully placing the waffles on the plate.

"It's okay, I'm rushing. Bye." I bowed before grabbing my phone and my yellow Converse. I put on my shoes and went out.

I wanted to go to school with Y/N.

When I arrived her house, I rang the doorbell. Not long after, the door was opened by a black-haired woman seemed around my eomma's age. Her face- exactly like Y/N. So I guessed she's her eomma.

"Mrs. Kim?"

"Yes, and who are you?"

"I'm Jungkook, a friend of Y/N. I'd like to see her, can I?" I asked politely.

"Sure, please come in Jungkook." She guided me to the living room.

"Have a seat. I'll call for Y/N upstairs. Aish that girl, she's always late. Wait ah."

"Ne, ne."

Y/N POV

I ponytailed my hair before doing my makeup. I was spraying my perfume when my eomma knocked on my door.

"Faster Y/N , your friend is waiting downstairs."

Friend? Which friend? I opened the door.

"Who?"

"A boy, I forgot his name already"

I have only one boy friend. And he's my boYFRIEND?!

"Is it Jungkook?"

"Ah. That's it. Is he your friend?" Eomma asked in a serious tone.

"Ne. Why? You don't like me befriend with a boy?" I don't know my eomma's opinion about boys.

"I like it so much more if he's your boyfriend. He's very good looking, don't you think so?" Eommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa seriouslyyyyyyyyy.

Can't help myself , I blushed.

'He's already my boyfriend, eomma.'

But I didn't plan to tell eomma yet, it's still too early for us.

"Have you done daydreaming? Cause I'm going downstairs now to prepare breakfast." Eomma said playfully.

"Oh- I'm going to take my backpack."

"Fasterrrrr" Eomma said before she went downstairs, to be exact, to the kitchen.

I put my textbook and stuffs into my backpack and ran downstairs.

Reaching downstairs, I walked to the living room as I saw Jungkook sat on the couch. I plopped myself down on the couch, in which my action startled him. So he's been daydreaming.

"You startled me." He placed his hand on his chest.

"Hehe. What are you doing here this early?" Man it's 7 a.m.

"I miss you already. Can't I?" He lifted his eyebrows.

 Can't I?" He lifted his eyebrows