17 : Saranghaeyo

Jungkook's POV

Me and Y/N were walking out of the school building where we saw Jisoo and her girls were laughing evilly. I looked at Y/N but she shrugged off her shoulder "i don't know" she mouthed. Then we just kept walking side by side, holding hands, talking about nonsense where we ended up laughing.

THUMP!!

A boy appeared from nowhere suddenly hit Y/N, until she fell "OW"

"Yah please watch where you're going" I got mad.

The boy quickly got up, bowed "sorry I didn't meant to" and he ran away.

"How rude" I stand with my arms akimbo.

"Hey at least help me get up" She put her hand out.

"Can you walk?"  I pulled her up.

"Yep I think I - OWWW" she tried to stand up but fell back on to the ground.

I shook my head and carried her piggyback before she could say anything.

"Ah" I groaned.

"What's wrong Jungkook? You okay?!" She said, almost yelling BESIDE my ears gosh.

"Nothing, just .........

"You've gained weight a lot more than last time" I laughed teasingly.

"Nooooo I hate you! I hate you!" She hit my back repeatedly.

I tilted my head so that I could see her face
"I love you"

She stopped hitting me soon as I said that 3 words. She buried her face in between my neck and my shoulder.

"Aww are you shy?" She shook her head which was still buried there, on my neck.

I smiled. How can a human be so cute like this!!!

I tilted my head when I felt something on my head. I see. She was ruffling my hair intensely that she didn't realize I was looking at her. I stopped walking.

Soon as she realized that I was glaring at her, she quickly fixed back my hair.

"Busted" I smirked.

"Then what should I do?" She replied bravely, lifting her eyebrows.

Just you wait "Kiss me. Here." I pointed to my lips.

"What! No!"

"Mmm then if kiss is too hard then I want mmmm...." A long pause "Seduce me"

" A long pause "Seduce me"

"Pardon me?"

"Seduce me" I demanded.

‼️‼️‼️‼️

---------
A very short chapter again because I'm out of ideas 💡

Still, thank you so much for reading, please vote 😍😘