Sarada leaves through the window running towards Mitsuki. She climbs the building meeting him face to face.

"What do you think you were doing?" Mitsuki explains. Sarada staggers, she didn't expect this from Mitsuki.

"I... What?..."

"I worried when I heard you left the Village to face the Vigilantes. I tried to follow but they won't allow me."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you."

Mitsuki started shivering. Sarada thought he was going to breakdown but was hit by a chill breeze, making her realize Mitsuki was instead cold.

"How long have been standing here?" She asks.

"...a while..."

"Come to my place."Sarada then remembers the mess her parents had in their house. "Or maybe we can go to your place. I can make some hot cocoa."

"Certainly, I have a new place in the city."

"What happened to your old place?" Sarada assumed the worst. She imagined his old home was vandalized by some loathers.

"Nothing really. I just received a new place."

The pair travel into the city and arrive at a hotel. Sarada could tell this was a five-star hotel. They enter the elevator reaching the top floor. After a small walk, they make it in Mitsuki's room.

Sarada's jaw-drops. Mitsuki lives in a penthouse. It was a finer place than her own home. And her mother is a doctor and her Father a legend, yet they couldn't afford such luxury.

"How are you able to afford all of this!?"

"My brother gave this place to me."

"Excuse me. Brother? You have a brother?"

"It's complicated."

"Is he rich or something?"

"No"

"Then how?"

"Also complicated."

Sarada wonders around while Mitsuki heads to the fridge.

"Man, I wish I could stay here."

"It would help with anxiety. Not being there with you felt horrible. That feeling of incompetence, I hated it. All I can do is hide here and wallow in my own sorrow."

Mitsuki grabs a tub of chocolate chip peppermint ice cream. He takes a spoon and starts eating. Sarada takes a glance noticing the ice cream was almost gone.

"Have been eating that whole thing while I was gone?"

"It helps me relax."

"That whole thing for the entire day?"

"Room service brings me ice cream whenever I run out."

"Seriously, can I live here."

"Well, if you're serious then of course. I plenty of room for you."

Sarada was taken by surprise. She wanted to stay here but she never expected to actually get the chance. A lot of question runs through her mind. Would her parents allow this? Was she ready for this kind of commitment? Is she really willing to live a boy? What happens if things get awkward? What will others think? Is it even necessary? Many more questions ran in her mind.

Mitsuki sees face slowly turning red. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'll think about it. Okay?"

"Affirmative. I wonder how your parents will react?" Mitsuki giggles.