𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘈𝘕𝘈'𝘚 𝑷𝑶𝑽

𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘈𝘕𝘈'𝘚 𝑷𝑶𝑽

It's been two weeks since taehyung and Somi have gone their separate ways. Their separation had spread all over k-media like a wildfire.

Hopefully, they won't find out about Alanna and I any time soon.

It was currently eight o'clock pm. Alanna and I were watching Netflix while eating popcorn. She had begged me to watch raising Dion with her before she went to bed.

"I'll be right back, I gotta use the bathroom," Alanna said running towards the bathroom.

I took a small glance at her and continue to watch the screen before me.

After a long ten minutes, Alanna still hadn't come out of the bathroom. I was starting to worry a bit.

I walked over to the bathroom door, slowly opening it.

"Alanna what's taking you so long-"

I paused mid-sentence seeing a lifeless Alanna laying on the cold bathroom floor.

I began to panic, I started shaking her aggressively in hopes that she would wake up.

"Baby please get up," still no response.

"Call 911 you dumb bitch!" I mentally cursed myself.

I ran to the living room pushing things over on the way. I soon found my phone laying on the sofa. With no hesitation I immediately dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked.

"My six-year-old daughter is unconsciously lying on my bathroom floor and I don't know what to do." Tears started to fall. Nothing like this had ever happened before.

"Does She have any health problems?"

"No, she's completely healthy. I just don't know what happened. She told me she needed to use the bathroom, after ten minutes I went in to check up on her. When I opened  the door she was lying there on the floor." I couldn't control my sobs, Alanna was all I had. She means the world to me and I couldn't imagine losing her.

"Don't worry ma'am help is on way," he reassured me.

"Thank you."

"Can you check if she has a pulse?"

I gently put my two fingers around her wrist check for a pulse.