"You wanna tell me why you smell like my body wash or nahh?" He asked standing at his door as I combed out my hair.

"No reason. I'm supposed to smell like tahitian renewal's tangerine pomegranate but I guess the companies fucked up their labels." I shrugged putting my wild curls up in a high pony tail.

"That smells so far from some tangerine pomegranate." He said laughing.

"I'm tellin' you. I think I'ma file a complaint." He walked off to the bathroom and came back holding the red bottle.

"I had half a bottle left of this and the cap was on. Why is it empty and the cap split in half?" I just tried to hide my- "Nah don't do that shit where you don't see me holdin' the evidence to your doings." He said still laughing so playfully.

"Wasn't me." I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my bra. "We ready to go? It's almost 7 and my flight is at 8."

"Yeah, I'm gonna take the big suitcase out. You got your suitcase of lingerie or nah?" I was proud of that little suitcase and I knew he liked it too.

"Yeah I got it, I'll follow you out." He nodded his head and grabbed the big suitcase, taking it out of the room. I decided to do one thing before leaving.

No one knew me better than myself. What I was doing was only to protect King. I slid off the engagement ring and put it in the little box he bought it with originally. I set it on the bed and grabbed my little suitcase, following him out.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Tilly Beans." He said holding me about as snug as a bug in a really fine ass sexy rug.

"I'm gonna miss you too, but in a year we'll see each other in Compton." I said right into his neck. I was gonna miss his soft touch, his lovely dick, the calm look in his eyes, his lovely dick, those thick lips of his all over my body, his lovely dick, the way he caresses me, his lovely dick, and most of all his lovely dick.

"I can't wait."

"I gotta tell you something first." He pulled back just enough to look down at me with the 'go on' look. "I did use the bottle of your body wash."

"Tell me why I didn't suspect that earlier?" He said sarcastically. "I expected that from you."

"Also, I hate doing this but I'm breaking the engagement." I felt him start to let me go but I pulled him right back. "King I Love You so much, I'm too in love with you but the second I get back in Compton, I already know I'm gonna do something that goes against the committment."

"Mariah, why-"

"King don't leave! It's not like I'm breaking it because I don't want to be with you, I do but I still got that wild card up my sleeve!" I yelled. "I just don't want to hurt you!"

"Stop yelling." He said quietly. "Fine, you do what 'chu want Mariah. I'll maybe see you in Compton." He turned around and started walking towards the main doors. His head hung lower then normal and the slow strides carried him out of my sight.

***

"Give me my God damn money!" I yelled as I pressed the barrel up against the back of his head. "I ain't playin' give me my money!" I yelled again.

I caught his hand reaching to his gun so I shot at his wrist, watching the whole palm of his han just dangle there by a thin layer of skin.

"I'ma be nice and ask again. Where the fuck is my money!" He said nothing so I just shot right where his brain stem was. I got some blood on me since it was close range but I didn't care, I just wanted my 25 G's.

I kicked his body off to the side and started searching his place, looking through office first, I opened up his computer and decided to look through his files.