♡17♡

I stared over at him in shock and confusion. Blinking a few times I stared at him and then back at his phone. My face immediately burned a bright red as I remembered what we had been talking about earlier.

Theres a big chance he knew it was me all along I mean he had to. I literally told him what I was doing theres no way he couldn't figure out who I was. Theres no way he didn't know that would be impossible. Only question is why didn't he tell me. Why didn't he tell me who he was.

As I stared down I contemplated on how I would get my revenge. A sly smile grew on my face as I stared down at him. This may end really bad for me but it was worth it because he would pay.

Smiling to myself I walked over to the closet in the room and opening it up I stole one of his shirts from inside. Dropping my old clothes to the ground I changed into the oversized t-shirt. Looking back at him I made my way over to his bed. I stared down at him and sliding into the bed I curled up in his arms. He moved around in his sleep as my chest pressed up against him my leg touching his waist area. The sly smirk stayed on my face as I gripped onto him slowly drifting off to sleep.

~•~

As the next morning came I squirmed around in my sleep. I gripped onto whatever was in front of me still tired as my eyes slowly opened. Whatever I had grabbed was rather rough. Looking in front of me I noticed Aaron was awake. His eyes were wide as he stared down at me. I smiled too myself closing my eyes again I moved in closer to his chest. My knee rubbed against his inner thigh causing his breathing to hitch.

"Shit..." He mumbled.

Deciding to finally open my eyes I slowly turned my head to look at him. Once he had noticed I was awake our eyes met.

"Off now." He growled.

I closed my eyes again and nuzzled even closer into him.

"No."

I heard Aaron groan as he tried to loosen out of my grip. I only held onto him tighter the more he struggled.

"Girl don't test me. Keep doing that shit and I might do some ill regret."

"Thats nice.." I mumbled still not completely awake.

"Do you even understand what I'm saying?" He asked annoyed.

"Fine."

Pushing away from him I got up off the bed. He let out a sigh of relief as I headed towards the bathroom.

Stopping in front of the bathroom door I looked back at him. His gaze wandered to mine causing him to raise an eyebrow.

I undid the first few button on his shirt and he watched glaring into me.

"Too bad you don't want to do something you'll regret huh, Aaron."

The moment I said his name he stopped. He didn't make a sound or even the slightest movement.

I opened up the bathroom door and slamming it shut behind me I locked it. A loud "FUCK" could be heard outside of the washroom.

"Aphamu you can't hide in there forever better hurry up and come face me before I break that door down."

I yelped and ran over to the door.

"Sorry but I'm busy you can't see or you'll regret it."

Turning on the shower I smiled too myself as I began to sing to cancel him out.

~•~

I peaked out the door as Aaron sat on the bed. He didnt even turn to face in my direction he just stared ahead of him.

"Bed now."

A shiver went down my spine at his words. I held onto the blanket wrapped around me tighter as I opened the door. Walking towards him I stop a bit in front of him. Something told me sitting down would be a really bad idea.

"Its payback." I mumbled out shyly looking away.

"Try it again and watch what I do. Shouldn't have told me you knew who I was." He said chuckling a bit.

I yelped again as my face turned a shade of pink.

"No its too nasty!" I said crossing my arms.

"What do you mean?" Aaron asked staring at me innocently.

"Oh my gosh stop." I said covering my face with my hands.

"We can talk more about that later but now that you know who I am theres something important I have to tell you."

Aaron got up off the bed and began walking towards me. I unconsciously took a few steps back until he grabbed my arm. He pulled my arm forward and bending down he brought his face to my ear.

"I've been warning you not to come here but you didn't listen damnit."

"Wha-"

"Travis lied."

A/N
Not edited.

Aarmau AU ♡Hack My Heart♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara