♡15 ♡

A shiver went down my spine as there hands began to run through my hair. My face buried into their chest as the other person began screaming.

"I need you to close your eyes and plug you ears alright?" A masculine voice said close to my ear.

I nodded my head slightly and closing my eyes I put my hands over my ears. A small click rang through my ears as his hand left my hair. I quickly pushed my hands closer against my ear as the sound began to ring throughout the room. It pierced my ears as I held them tight.

Slowly the ringing began to disappear as he brought his hand back to my hair. I slowly took my hands off my ears and opened my eyes. Pushing back from him I slowly looked up. His hands were still around me as he gazed upon me.

"T-Thank you.." I mumbled nervously.

"I thought I told you to wait outside."

I stared up at him nervously and I felt myself begin to shake again. Shit he had caught me.

"Why didn't you listen?" He asked a bit more aggressively now.

"I guess curiosity..." I mumbled.

"You know the saying don't you?"

"Yea..."

"You've seen a little too much now." He whispered into my ear.

"What do you mean.." I asked nervously.

"It means you've seen something here you shouldn't have."

I yelped quietly as his hands wrapped tighter around my waste.

"So what does that mean then..."

"It means you'll have to be eliminated."

My eyes grew big at that point and my words were caught in my throat. My heart beat began to increase as he let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry miss but thats how it has to be." His hands wrapped even tighter around me as he threw me over his shoulders.

I shrieked in horror and he immediately put a hand over my mouth. I began to struggle in his grasp trying to kick and punch him as he began to walk in the dark room.

"Mmpf!"

The sound of a door opening could be heard and as he walked inside he tossed me down onto something soft.

I yelped loudly and the lights to the room flickered on. I looked over towards the door and he slammed it shut.

"Don't scream." She growled.

"But you're going to murder me why the he'll wouldn't I scream?!?" I yelled out.

"Be quiet for a few seconds."

"I-"

He sent a sharp glare my way as he locked the door and put his ear up against it. He moved his head away from the door and sighing he looked at me.

"I'm not going to kill you but I need you to promise me something."

I looked at him with relief and shuck my head quickly.

"Not matter what happens here on this planet the only person you can trust is me. Nobody else not Travis not Katelyn. I need you to trust me. I also need you to keep quiet about what you saw can you do that?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Even Katelyn?" I asked confused.

"Yes Katelyn especially."

I nodded my head slowly with a small frown on my face.

"So then who was that back there...?" I asked nervously.

He looked around the room cautiously and then looked back at me.

"He was someone who had caused some problems for someone I cared about that is why he was there."

"I see so revenge is also common here?" I asked blinking a few times.

"Yes that is correct."

"But don't you think thats a little far...?" I asked nervously.

"Would it be too far if they were the reason you had almost lost someone?"

"I don't know I don't think they deserved to get away with it but did they really deserve that..?" I asked nervously.

"You may see it that way but I'm the one who had to do something about it." He grumbled.

"S-Sorry." I replied.

"Its fine don't worry about it. We should probably head back and talk with Travis. After that I'd like you to come with me."

"Alright..."

"But where are we going to go?" He turned around and unlocking the door he opened it up.

He slowly moved his head back and stared at me.

"Ill explain more afterwards lets get going before anyone sees you in here."