♡ 11♡

He stared at us a big grin forming on his face as he looked around.

"What a cute little planet." He said as he slowly stepped off the ship.

"Strange air you breathe but it works." He shrugged his shoulders and then his eyes darted over towards me.

But it wasn't me who he had his eyes on. Behind me Katelyn still stood I looked over from the corner of my eye to see her getting more nervous every time he took a step. This wasn't like Katelyn at all. She never seemed this off but with Travis around something seemed to change in her.

I turned my head back over and as I did my heart almost jumped out of my chest. Travis was standing right in front of me only a few feet apart. I hadn't noticed him when he moved any further but he gave me a smile before extending his hand.

"Nice to meet you in person." I said shaking his hand.

"Same goes to you." He let go of my hand and pulling it back he shoved it in his pocket.

"Now lets get this show on the road. I'd really like to start discussing business if thats alright with you?" Jenny said stepping in.

We both looked over at her and Travis sighed.

"Alright then follow me."

He turned his back to us and made his way back into the ship. We stared at it cautiously as we made our way towards the steps. Katelyn still stood nervously behind me. I peaked over at her a bit her forehead was starting to sweat and she was playing around with her fingers. Something definitely wasn't right with her.

As my feet hit the metal of the ship a strange feeling was felt. I felt the hair on my skin stand up the closer we got the more nervous I was.

The inside of the ship wasn't huge but it wasnt small either. The guards stood in front of us with guns by there side as we stared ahead.

Travis was walking towards a chair near a control panel. There were a few other guys in the room but they didn't seem to be guards. A hooded figure sat on the floor as he stared down at what seemed to be a device. While the other person was sitting in a chair focused on the controls.

Travis sat down in the chair and moving his hand over to the panel he pressed down on a small button. A metal sound rang through the ship and I swung my head back still slightly concerned. The door behind us began to close. I let out a sign of relief when I realized it was just that and not something else.

Looking back ahead Travis was now facing us on the chair his hands placed neatly on his lap as he kept a peaceful smile.

"Thank you for taking the time to visit us. We should be arriving in short time. Although we can not discuss too much on the ship Id like to privately discuss a few things with Miss Firefist as they are important. Please make yourself at home if you need anything feel free to ask one of them." He said as he pointed at the two others in the room.

One of the others sitting on the chair spun around and gave us a smile. They were a girl with dark brown hair and a bit of yellow high lights.

I gave her a small smile back and she turned back towards what she was working on. My eyes darted to the other figure on the ship and they didn't look up from there device but some how I could feel there gaze on me. It felt cold and made me shiver as I quickly looked away. I looked over at Jenny and she kept her composure. She seemed to be just as suspicious as I was, only difference was she was showing it.

"We have others on the ship in the back room they may come along so don't be scared if you see someone else." We nodded our heads and Travis headed over to a door.

Katelyn was slowly approaching him and as she did his eyes got wilder. His smile came off as a little more sinister and the look in his eyes were terrifying. Our eyes met for a quick second and he immediately turned back to how he was before, calm and collected. He gave me a smile and I quickly turned my head away.

The door slammed shut and I looked over at Jenny. She was already chatting away with the guards.

I scanned the room and a few things caught my eyes. There were three doors. One door Travis went through one was the door out while the other must've been where those other people were. There were a lot of controls in this room which meant it was probably the control room.

I looked back over to the chair Travis was sitting on and made my way over to it. Stopping behind it I looked outside of the ship. In front of the control panel was a large window. We really were in space. Outside of the window planets and stars floated in the sky it was beautiful. I put my hands against the glass and pushing up against them I looked a little closer. As I stared into the universe I noticed something reflecting in the window.

Behind me in the window stood a person. It was that same person that had been sitting on the floor. There eyes were fixated on me and I quickly looked back into space.

What did they want?