Alone with Nya

Jay POV

I raced up the steps to the Smith Family. Before I could knock, Nya opened  the door. 

"You're late." Nya pouted as she crossed her arms.

"Sorry. Cole punched a Student in the face, and I was a witness." I told her with a smile.

"Why the Hell would his Stupid face punch a Student on School grounds. Who the Hell did he even punch." Nya said as she let me into the house.

"Nadakhan." I said with a grin as I sat down at the table.

"How long is he suspended for?" Nya asked as she sat across from me.

"He is not suspended at all. Wu let him off the hook. Nadakhan punched first anyway." I told her as I looked into her eyes.

We both looked into each others eyes for awhile. Eventually, Nya blushed and turned away. I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"So, uh. Where are the rest of your Family?" I said as I looked towards the windows.

"Oh yeah. Kai ran off on some Vacation with Skylor and her Family. He literally left last minute. Mom and Dad were called away on some sort of meeting in the Sea of Sands. Where you live. They wont be back for a few days. I forgot to tell you. You can go home if this is too weird." Nya said embarrassed.

"So we have the whole house to ourselves?" I asked her as I wagged my eyebrows up and down.

"You are such a dork. You know that?" She asked with a sigh.

"It's not my fault I'm your best friend." I told her with a fake eye roll.

"Hardy har har." She said as she put noddles in the pot.

"So what did you want to do tonight then? I'm not leaving you hear to fend for yourself all alone." I said dramatic.

"No. Don't do that Jay. The horror." Nya gasped dramatic as she threw an arm over her head.

"But literally, what do you want to do?" I asked as I grabbed the bowls.

"We could do anything. Watch a movie? If you want, you can help me with my invention. I just can't seem to get it right." She said to me as she put some noodles in the bowls.

"We can look at your invention if you want. What were you working on?" I asked as we ate.

"A motorcycle. I was trying to increase the speed by 50%, but it either increases to dangerous levels of speed, or it goes down by the 30%. I don't know what is wrong with it." Nya told me as she looked at me in confusion.

"Did you try switching the cables around? Sometimes they can get hooked up wrong." I told her as I looked at the bike.

"That was the first thing that I tried. Didn't work well at all. Exploded everywhere." She told me as she handed me some tools.

"Maybe if you replace the cables and batteries, and then drain and re power the gasoline tank, I think it should do the trick." I told her with a smile as I looked up at her.

We walked into the house and sat on the couch.

"I wanted to say thank you for still staying over. I would be lonely if it wasn't for you." Nya tole me as she blushed.

"Your welcome, but I have something that I wanted to say, and I should have said it to you for awhile." I said as I looked to the ceiling.

"What is it?" She asked me as she placed her hands on mine.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry. I never apologized for the way that I treated you after the hospital. It was wrong of me to be that rude to you, and thank you for still be there for me after the fact." I rambled as I got lost in her eyes again.

We both looked into each others eyes. Our eyes closed as we moved. We both slowly leaned into each other until our lips met. Then, we parted.

"I don't think I will be welcomed here alone if they find out about this." I said with a smile as I brushed hair out of her eyes.

"Then they don't have to know." Nya said as she kissed me again, this time longer.

"I think we need to sleep, Nya. We have school in the morning." I said as I broke the kiss.

"We could always skip." Nya said as she laid on top of my chest.

"Goodnight Nya." I told her as I closed my eyes.

"Screw School. No one would care." Nya said as she lifted her head.

I began to fake snore as she sighed. She sat up and grabbed a blanket before laying back down on top of me.

I felt the darkness start to surround as Nya traced my hand.

"I love you, you dork." She whispered when I was asleep.