LXVI

Hollis's pov

I instantly shoot up from the couch. The sound of the door opening makes my head snap in the direction. Closely I watch the door waiting to see who will step through. I already know I'm going to see Harry. The thought of seeing him makes my heartbeat speed up.

As he enters I noticed his hair is in more of a mess then when I left. I already know it's from him constantly running his fingers through it. The green of his eyes shine brighter then normal. My breath hitches in my throat when his eyes lock on me. Relief is apparent on his soft features. His already bright eyes shine a little brighter looking at me.

"Hey you're here." His thick voice fills the empty space around us.

"Yeah." I slowly start to stand up. "Did you think I wouldn't come back?"

"I didn't know what to think." Harry drips his head to look at the floor. His actions show he doesn't want me to see the emotion he holds.

"Well I did come back." I awkwardly say.

"Yeah." He says awkwardly as well.

We just stand in silence. Both nervous to bring up the white elephant in the room. Not wanting to set of the inevitable talk we are to have. The talk can go in many ways. We could end this happy and still together. Or it could end us completely. I fear for the second one. The first is what I earn for. All I want is for me and him to go back to normal. To be the happy couple that is just completely in love. No secrets lurking in the shadows waiting to just out an ruin everything we have. I just miss how things used to be between us.

"What you did." I say and keep my eyes on him. Harry I return doesn't take his piercing gaze off of me. "Isn't okay."

"I know that." He lightly says.

"You should of told me when you found out." Tears start to well up in my eyes, causing my vision to slightly blur.

"Trust me I regret it some much, not just telling you." His long fingers move to his lips as he picks at them. "You have to know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

"I know." I say truthfully.

"Are you going to leave me?" His voice slightly cracks.

I snap my head in his direction. The question brought him pain, so much so it's written all over his face. My heart breaks to see him like this. Never have I seen such pain at just a thought. Someone who doesn't truly care wouldn't hold emotion like that so intensely.

Then it kit me. He has the power to break me. I have that same power. My words can make or break him. All of his fears are at the surface. So close to becoming his reality. I'm the one in charge of this whole situation. It terrifies me to think like this. The fact that if I was in his shoes I would be petrified. I can already feel the weight on my chest. My breathing becoming heavy. My heart beat so intense it fills me with panic. I feel a wave of emotion go over me. Emotion that makes me sympathize with him. I don't want him to feel any pain like that.

"Harry I'm not going to leave you." I let out a sigh at the end. "But."

"But what?" He's quick to push me on.

"But we still need to actually talk about all of this." I gesture my hand from me to him.

"What else could there be to talk about?" His eyebrows furrow together.

"About what I found out. About what we want from each other." I scramble my brain for the correct words to try and explain what I'm thinking. Yet I fail miserably at it.

"I'll tell you exactly what I want from you." Harry says and steps closer to me. He stands tall as our chests are only inches from touching. I already feel the familiar longing to touch him. To have the sweet feeling or energy flow through me. "I want you. Forever."

"I want you Harry." I whisper.

"I want to wake up every morning to see you asleep next to me. I want to hear you laugh at my dumb jokes. I want to cook you your favorite meals. I want to touch you in ways that aren't just physical, but in ways that make you see me for more then a monster. I want to grow with you. I want to prove to you that I'm not a demon. I want to show you that I would do anything for you. All because I love you."

"Harry." My voice trails as I feel tears prick my eyes. All of the horrible things I was thinking earlier fade away. I question how I could of even thought those things in the first place.

"Hollis I know I'm not perfect at all. But when I'm with you I want to be perfect. Because you deserve nothing less." His voice cracks and he pushes his lips together.

Without saying anything I grab Harry by the back of his neck and push him towards me. As I hastily kiss him I feel the intoxicating feeling of the energy flow through us. We sigh in content as we finally have what we craved.

In a rush we begin to take each other's shirts off. I slip my pants off of me as I feel Harry watch. With me in only my underwear and Harry shirtless we start to kiss again. His tall frame crouches down to grip the back of my thighs. In a quick motion he lifts me up and I hook my legs around his waist. His warmth radiates against my cold thighs. I lay my head on his shoulder and begin to press hot open mouth kisses to his neck. Harry begins to walk upstairs. His actions are quick as he's eager to continue where this is going. Once he reaches the door to his bedroom he kicks it open. A slight sound of would snapping is heard. We don't pay it any mind though, as we are to focus on what's at hand.

Harry throws me on the bed. I land with a soft bounce. My hair is a mess around me. Looking up at Harry his eyes are dark. Not the darkness of when he uses his abilities. But the darkness of desire, lust, only for me.

"I love you Hollis." Harry breaths out heavily as he crouches down above me.

"I love you Harry." I say as our lips reconnect.

______________________

Thank You So Much For Reading.

Xxx Jess