XXXVI

Harry's pov

I rub my tired eyes as I sit up from the bed. Looking next to me I see Hollis still passed out. Her chest is laying on the bed as her back is exposed to me. Hair lays messily everywhere around her. Her bottom half is covered by the thin sheet. I smile as I lean over and place a kiss on her bare back. Goosebumps rise on her skin from the gentle action.

Last night was absolutely perfect. The feeling of our bodies connected was the best I ever had. Just the intensity of feeling we had and the electricity from our touch. Nothing would or could ever compare.

I know I'm not the only one who felt this way. For a fact I know she did too. She woke me up twice last night to go at it again. Remembering the feeling of her soft touch and kisses to my skin make me almost groan. The thoughts from last night are starting to get me hard. For a second I think about waking her up but I bet she's exhausted from our activities.

Getting out of bed I walk to the closet. Putting on a clean pair of briefs, as well as a pair of black sweats. Taking one more look at the beautiful woman on the bed I head to my office.

Quickly logging into the computer I go to my emails. Some I reply to others I ignore. After going through the emails I begin to do some actual work.

"Morning." Hollis's voice surprises me.

Looking at the clock a few hours has passed since I woke up. Hollis tiptoes over to me. She has a black button up on leaving the top buttons undone, leaving a great view of her cleavage. The shirt only goes to the top of her thigh. Yet every step she takes I get a slight look at her underwear.

"Morning love." I smile at her.

Hollis takes a seat on my lap. The warmth of her heats up my bare chest. Her back is pressed to my front as she looks at my computer screen. Lifting my hand I begin to run my fingers through her beautiful long hair.

"What's this." She asks taking a closer look at the screen.

The way her back arches as she sets her elbows on the desk makes me nearly lose my shit.

"It's a new software I'm trying to figure out how to set up." I simply tell her as I keep my main focus on her hair.

"What is the software for?" Hollis is a very curious person.

"Well the client wants kind of a marketing software. That location can't be located, can have a video call, money transfer, and block out certain ip addresses, not to mention an firewall no one can break through." My touch is now on the delicate skin of her neck.

"Is it easy to make?" She turns her head to look at me.

"Of course." I tell her.

Hollis nods before adjusting herself on my lap. The movement went straight to my dick. She notices the slight hardness that has appeared, but she doesn't say anything.

I watch her closely as she begins to slowly move her hips in a way it looks like she isn't doing it on purpose. My hands goes to my hair as I push it back. This woman is going to be the death of me.

When I've had enough of her teasing I grab her hips. Pushing my hard length into her she moans. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me. Her head rest on my shoulder as I begin to kiss her neck. My left hand travels up the shirt making it rise as I continue. I cup her breast in my hand squeezing gently. As for my left hand it dips into her panties.

Her folds are slick as I teasingly slide my finger over her. Turning her head our lips connect. As out tongues lap together I begin to play with her most sensitive bud. My finger applies a dangerous pressure as I begin to make circle motions.

I unattached my fingers from her and pull her up so she's standing. Following her up I turn her to face me. Grabbing at her hips I set her on the desk. I work quickly to unbutton the shirt covering her skin from me. When it's undone I open it to show me her breast. I don't even bother completely removing the shirt. As she lays down on the desk her eyes are filled with need for me. Reaching down I pull the sweats down along with my briefs down just enough to free myself. Her eyes look at the rock hard length in my hand. As she licks her sweet lips I slowly begin to pump. I lean down and kiss her. Leaning back up I stop pumping and just hold myself for a second.

"Are you ready?" I tease.

"You already know I am." She smiles as she grabs my hand.

Slowly kissing the finger I used to pleasure her. My eyes widen at the sight. I swear my dick just gotten even harder if that was even possible at this point. My finger hooks into the part of her panties in between her thighs. Moving the material to the side I line up my tip with her entrance.

I guess I wasn't going fast enough because Hollis grabbed my fore arms and pulled me to her. My length sliding into her. We both moan at the feeling. From this position I can really give it to her now.

My thrusts are long and hard. I know I'm being more rough with her then I was last night but look on her face shows me she is fucking loving it.

"You like me being rough with you baby?" I ask as I pound into her harder.

"Oh fuck." She cusses in pleasure.

I continue my rough ways feeling myself getting close to my climax. Moving my hips slightly to the right I begin to hit Hollis's g spot.

Fuck she is a loud one. I fucking love how she does nothing but moan my name and tell me how good I feel in her. Not to mention the sweet feeling of her nails digging into me. Looking at her tits bounce with each thrust isn't helping me last very long.

When I feel I'm about to explode I bring my hand to Hollis sensitive area. Rubbing at her vigorously I need her to come like now. Fuck I don't know how much longer I can hold it.

Hollis legs wrap around me as I continue. Her eyes squeeze shut as her legs force me completely in her. I can feel my dick hitting the end over her tunnel as I completely fill her. Her told on me is tight for a couple seconds before she lets go. I lay my body slightly on her as I come down from the amazing orgasm.

Hollis's pov

I lay on the desk completely breathless. Harry's face is on my shoulder as I feel his curls on my cheek. God I love feeling his curled on my cheek.

I just love him.

Applying kisses to the side of his head he looks at me. The cutest smile is on his face. Leaning in I connect our lips.

"You are a fucking sex vixen." Harry laughs.

"Well maybe if you weren't so hot and didn't know how to fuck me so good I would learn some self control." I joke.

"Oh honey I don't know you to have self control." He says as he kisses me again.

...

After mine and Harry's office activities I got in the shower while he finished work. After getting dressed I made my way back to his office.

He is still scowling at his computer just like the first time I walked in. Lightly knocking on the door I get his attention. His tanned inked skin making me want to jump him again. Yet a soreness is already starting to set in my lower region. The roughness was something I enjoyed but it's not an everyday thing from the feeling of my vagina.

"Hey I'm heading out for awhile." I tell him.

"Oh umm okay." He forces a smile.

I walk over and kiss him before heading out to the bookstore.

_________________________

THE STORY IS #2 IN HAROLD!!!! LIKE WHAT!!!!

Thank You So Much For Reading!!!

Xxx Jess