VII

I close the door to the store careful not to slam it. I lock the door and try to open it to make sure it's closed. I turn around and look down both sides of the sidewalk looking for Harry. I don't see him yet. I guess I could wait. I look at the ski seeing the slight hint of pink and orange starting to form from the sun setting. The slight breeze blowing passed me causes chills to run through me. Fall is coming close just a few more weeks for September and it will be here. 

After a few minutes of waiting I finally see Harry walking towards me. He pushes his hair back as his boots slightly skid against the concrete with every step he takes. I can't help but be captivated by the slightest moves he makes. With his long legs he gets to me quickly. 

"Sorry I'm late, work thing." He bits his lip gently.

"Don't worry I understand." I really do I'm not the type that's easily angered. Hell it takes a whole lot to make me mad.

"I parked a little down the street." He pointed down the way he came. 

I nod and follow him as he leads the way.  I watch my steps making sure I don't trip. A bright light hits mt eyes, I close them to save my eyes from the pain. I slightly open them again and look for what caused the light. I see Harry's hand and and notice it's from his rings. The one causing the light is the one placed on his middle finger. I can't get a good look at it from here. 

"Here's my car." He says, I shake my head trying to get it to focus.

 Harry stops in front of a black car. I don't know anything about cars because humans aren't allowed to have one. He opens the car door and waits by it. I step forward realizing he's keeping it open for me. I climb the step to get in the car. Looking around I notice all of the inside is black besides a few areas of a dark grey. The sound the the door shutting made me jump a little. I watch Harry closely as he walks to the opposite side of the car. He opens the door and gets in. He straightens his body slightly to get something out of his pocket. I see a silver key in his hand. He uses it to make the car roar to life. Harry looks at me in amusement.  

"Have you ever been in a car before?" I can tell he already knows the answer. 

"No I have't, humans aren't allowed to have cars." I sigh. 

"I knew that." Harry pauses. "I just would of figured you would of been seeked."

"What is seeked?"

"Hmm." I can tell hes deciding if he should tell me or not. 

"You can trust me." I lightly say worried for his response. He looks at me. Our eye contact was intense.

"Okay, seeked is when a demon takes interest upon a human." He takes his right hand down to a stick like thing in between us. He pushes the stick and the car starts to go. "When I say interest I don't mean a romantic interest."

"Then what interest?" I ask.

"Depends how the human can be service to their sin." I watch him closely as he moves the stick expertly. I'm amazed to see his way of life. "For example lust likes to have woman that will be there anytime they need a fix."

"Oh I get it." I tell him. 

We continue down the street I look out the window to see the building pass by so quickly. After a while I have to stop looking because I get a sickly feeling  start to rise in my stomach. I can also feel Harry. We aren't touching but the energy flowing between us is enough. I want to touch him to get the full thing. Maybe if I "accidentally" slip and touch him. Or I could just tell him I want to touch him. What if he finds me weird? Does he not crave this feeling like I do?