LVIII

Hollis's pov

After talking with Dimitri there is a weight off of my shoulders. I said what I needed to so now I can let that go. My plans are not to go around him again. Just keep my distance for now, for Harry's sake. Part of me is still irritated with doing something like this for a boy. For a second I think about Karly and how I feel about her. That's just the thing though. I trust Harry enough to let him around her. I mean I even let him take her to the event a couple weeks ago. It's just her that gets under my skin. Like I said I fully trust Harry around her. I just hate how she feels like he's hers. Nevertheless I'm still going to stay away from Dimitri. It just wouldn't be right to push at something I know he doesn't like.

I walk into Harry's office and see him looking out the window while on the phone. Quietly I make my way to sit in the chair in front of his desk. From the look of him he's stressed. His tie hangs loose around his neck. The sides uneven from being tugged at over and over. His hair is disheveled. I can just imagine him running his ring clad fingers through his hair. The things that tops off how stressed he is, is the fact he's not wearing his blazer is thrown over his chair. His black button up the sleeves are unevenly rolled up his elbows. Nonetheless he still looks perfect to me.

"What do you mean twelve for the Charles project?" Harry furrows his brows.

I stand up and look over his desk. My eyes scan the papers scattered all over. When I see Charles in bold letters I grab the paper. I walk around and place it in his hands. He reads over the paper. Then mouths "Thank you" to me. I give a simple nod so he can continue with the call.

After about twenty minutes go by before he hangs up. He gently falls into his chair and sinks into it. His green eyes are hidden from me as his hand is covering them. A soft sigh leaves him.

"Hard day?" I ask.

"You have no idea." Harry sits up and places his elbows on the desk. "Everyone is being bloody wankers today."

I laugh at his use of words. Obviously its British slang he's using.

"Don't laugh at me." He smiles at me.

"Sorry I'm just not used to hearing that." I rest my head on my hand.

"I say things like that all of the time." He points out and begins organizing the papers.

"Not around me really." I tell him.

"Oh whatever." He says.

I mock him using a British accent. Random sentences end up leaving my mouth. Harry seems completely amused by my attempt.

"That is the worst British accent I've ever heard." He laughs at me.

"Rude." I smile at him.

"As much as I love your company why are you here?" Harry asks me.

"I'm here to pick up the papers to have Dani sign."

"Oh right." He shuffles around the papers. "One second."

He hands me a small stack of papers. A metal staple is in the corner holding them together. The material is smooth, fresh from the printer. My fingers run over the black wording.

"Should I have Dani bring it back to you when she signs it?" I ask.

"Umm no you can just give it to me whenever you can." Harry gives me a smile.

"Okay." I stand up and lean over the desk. "Well I'm heading out I'll see you at home."

A pout is etched on his face making him look younger. I smile at the cute man in front of me. A soft kiss is given and I pull away.