Chapter Six

"Hello, Sir." I could feel a heat spreading across my cheeks so I turned my face away so he couldn't see me blushing. I'm definitely going to kill Annie and Leigh later, for sure. He was wearing a white shirt, with the top two buttons undone, black trousers and a black leather jacket. The wind had made his hair look wild and untamed; he ran his hand through it to smooth it out. He smiled down at me and chuckled.

"Hello, Arema." I forced myself to smile back at him, wanting nothing more than to run in the opposite direction.

"I'm going to go to the, erm, lesson now. See you there." I stuttered before hurriedly walking towards his classroom. I knew he was still behind me and so did Annie and Leigh because they stayed silent and gave me side glances. I narrowed my eyes at them once more before entering the room. Once I made my way to my seat I chucked all my things onto the floor and sat down. The An Inspector Calls books were already set out on each desk, ready for the students.

"Could you please carry on reading where you last left off." I sighed. Everyone began turning the pages trying to find the page they were last on. I put my hand up quickly before sir could get distracted. He smiled and walked over to me. "Yes? Is there a problem?"

"I finished reading this yesterday. Is there anything else I could do?" He nodded and went back over to his desk. He rummaged through stacks of paperwork and then cheered in triumph whilst holding up a piece of paper. Again he walked over to me and handed me the paper.

"Answer as many questions as you can and then once you have, give me your answers. I want to see what you put down." He ran his fingers over the paper, pointing to the questions and what I should do. Then he went over to his cupboard and pulled out a blue book for me to write in.

"Thanks, Sir" I said, taking the book out of his hands. Mr Reese slid into his chair and began

typing on the keyboard. The questions were quite easy to answer because I have read the book so many times. I flew through the ten questions in fewer than twenty minutes. I double checked my answers and then, again, put up my hand. Seeing I had my hand up he smiled and came over to me, taking my book and scanning over my answers. He made sounds of approval and bobbed his head up and down.

"Very good, I agree with all your reasons. Are you up to date with

everything?"

"Yeah. So what do I do?" He ran his hand through his hair and scratched his neck. Confused, he looked around the room.

"I honestly don't know. I didn't think anyone would get up to this stage today." He chuckled nervously. "Do you have your own book to read?"

"Yeah."

"Good, just read that." I reached down and pulled out my book. I had recently begun reading the first Game of Thrones book, which was nearly eight hundred

pages long. I saw his eyes widen when he saw it. "You're reading that!" He said in astonishment.

"What's wrong with it?" I giggled.

"I just...didn't expect for you to be reading that."

"Neither did I but, here I am, reading it."

"Is it any good?"

"It's awesome, do you watch the show?"

"Yeah I just haven't read the books, maybe I should."

"Maybe you should." I said smiling. He turned and went back to his desk when I looked down and opened the book. Leigh was smiling at me and looked like she was going to burst. "Don't." I whispered to her. She raised her hands up in surrender before going back to An Inspector Calls. Okay he is quite hot and he has a great personality. Anyone who watches Game of Thrones is alright in my eyes. Maybe I did have a crush on him. I thought this over for a couple of minutes. No, no I don't. He's my teacher it would be weird to have a crush on him. I looked at him closely and turned away when we made

eye contact. Or would it?