Chapter Thirty One

' Dear Aremor,
There really isn't a reason as to why I am writing this letter to you. As I was sitting here, at my desk, thinking of you, I realised that writing this would be a lot easier then talking to you.
I am sure that by now you have a clear idea about how I feel about you and I think I know how you feel towards me but sometimes I feel so confused. I understand that you don't like me in that way but ever so often, there is something in your eye that makes me doubt that. It makes me think that there is a small chance that we could at least attempt to be something more.
Well, I used to think this. I now know that you are seeing someone else. Don't ask me how I know this because, if I'm honest, I don't know myself. So, for my own sake, I can't be around you as much. It hurts seeing you and not being with you and I know it would kill me if I ever saw you with someone else. So, maybe this is a goodbye or maybe it's a letter that will begin a new chapter in our friendship.
You're my best friend Aremor, I love you and I hope that we grow old with each other and I hope that we experience the world together.
I wish you all the luck with this mysterious man you have fallen for, see you soon.
Jack. '

______________________________________
Merry Christmas everyone! Just thought I would say that now incase I don't get the chance to say it later this month. Sorry this chapter is short but I really wanted his letter be it's own chapter. Also, I didn't make his letter too long because I wanted it to be short and simple.
Please, please comment your thoughts about this chapter. Thanks for reading.
Also this chapter isn't edited so if there are any mistakes let me know ( and be nice about it) and I will try to find the time to edit it.
Saskia x