001

"Natsu! Happy!"

I screamed when I saw them sleeping on my bed for the fourth time this week. Honestly, I thought I would be used to this but I guess not! A groan could be heard as I stared at the pink-haired male who rolled to his side, dragging the quilt up to his shoulders as he showed no obligation to stand or even get up.

"Lucyyyy" he whined as he slowly began to slip off to sleep again "five more minutes.."

"Sleep in your own damn house!"

This is seriously an everyday typical morning. The type that you would get annoyed about having this be your everyday typical routine. The same dragon slayer and that damned cat on my bed acting as if they lived here all their lives.

Seeing the male slowly sit up, he looked at me as our faces were only inches apart. Seeing his grin, I squeaked before pushing him off the bed, hugging myself soon after. Legs pressed together as I felt my cheeks heat up in utter embarrassment, my heart pounding against my chest as I screamed out-

"Perv!"

"Wh- what did I do?!"

Peaking over the edge of my bed, I saw swirly eyed Natsu on the ground with Happy right beside him. I couldn't help but let out a gentle giggle as I could've sworn I saw birds.. well dragons around their heads.

Sliding off the bed, I walked over to the dresser that was pressed up against the wall and took out my outfit. A plain white knitted sweater and some plain blue shorts Walking to the bathroom, I began to change since Natsu and Happy were in the same positions.

"So Natsu!"

"Yeah Luce?!"

"S rank quest today?!"

Not too long ago, Natsu became an S rank wizard and the whole guild has thrown a party for our favorite fire head. However, he had not yet chosen a mission for it's not 'worth doing' or was 'too easy' But I need to pay rent!

Putting my hair into braids with blue ribbons at the end and placing a blue scrunchie on my wrist, I heard him yell.

"Yeah! Erza picked one out for us so I would move away from the bulletin board!"

"Aye!"

Walking out after brushing my teeth, I saw him flash his toothy smile at me, and out of my latest habit, I ruffled his hair.

"Ah okay! What is it about?"

"I'll explain after breakfast!"

Tilting my head, I picked up a piece of paper that had all the things I had to do for the day, the guild is one of the many last. As much as I wanted to go out for breakfast with Natsu and Happy like old times, I was just too busy and may not make it to the guild until later tonight. Sighing softly, I lightly squeezed the paper in my hands as I looked down at it.

"Natsu, I have to run some errands"

Gently biting my lower lip, I felt a hand on top of my head which made me look up to the dragon slayer who never removed his smile from his face.

"That's no problem, I'll go with you"

Before I opened my mouth, he continued "unless we're going on a train then count me out!"

.      .      .

So we ended up on the train, after all, Natsu dead on the ground as I stood sitting on the seat of the train, giggling at his oddly cute behavior. Just to think I would be used to this by now, I can't help but laugh and occasionally tease him about being overly dramatic about being motion sick.  

"I'm gonna die here.."

"No one told you to come on" I teased as I stuck out my tongue 

"Aye! But Lucy, you would've missed Natsu"

Did... this dumb cat wiggle his eyebrows? 

"Shut up before I cook you," I said with a glare before he hid behind the pink-haired male who was just on the floor of the train. 

"Just kill me now.."

He mumbled out as I shook my head with a smile, reaching down and petting his, Happy making his way onto my lap with a fish in his paws/hands... whatever you want to call them. 

"Ah Natsu, the ride is almost over"

"How must longer?"

His voice was low and groggy as his face was practically green from his motion sickness.

"Mmm five more minutes, give or take"

Hearing nothing but silence and the wheels of the train scrapping against the medals of the tracks, I poked Natsu's head. Did he die? Before I was able to say a word, the train came to a stop and he was... no longer in the train cabin. 

Wrapping my arms around Happy's waist, I stepped out of the train and saw Natsu on the ground kissing the solid cold concrete beneath him. 

"Earth!"

"Natsu- that's concrete..."

Looking back at me, he made the stupidest face ever as he tried to mock me "It's on the earth, isn't it, Lucy?"

"Aye!"

"So is the train, isn't it Natsu?"

"Shh, we don't talk about that, Luce. haha... So why are we here?"

Hargeon, the main and biggest trading port in all of Fiore where people and wizards come to buy items needed for their quest or check out the magic shop, a shop where Lucy looks for celestial keys.  

I was walking along with the sidewalk with my hands behind my back and a smile plastered on my face. Meanwhile, the pink-haired male tried to get my attention to multiple restaurants he wanted to go too.

"Ahh, Natsu! We can't, I need to meet up with my client" I said before looking back at him and the exceed who had a pouty look on their faces.

"But Luce, we're starving!" Natsu whined playfully as he got onto the floor in a begging position, holding his hands together, Happy following along. 

Feeling several people give us judgemental looks and faint whispers all around me, I felt my cheeks heat up before lightly cupping them, "Fine.," I said before turning around and beginning to walk back to my destination, "I'll meet you guys there when I'm done." 

"Alright!!" Natsu and Happy screamed before hearing them run all the way to the restaurant they wanted to go to.

A small smile formed on my face as I began to make my way to my destination. The person who was going to trade me a 'diamond' celestial key.