Emotion

Broken.

Like her heart and soul were being crushed and she was slowly breaking from the inside out.

That's what the strong kunoichi felt. Her long dark blue hair that stopped beneath her waist danced in the gentle breeze of spring; as she walked back from the training grounds in the middle of her four friends that were right by her side.

Her lilac eyes held unshed tears, that she promised herself not to let fall. Her head downcast as she walked. She wanted to cry.

She wanted to cry so badly but found that she couldn't. Or rather she wouldn't. No.

She wouldn't cry. She would prove to them that she was strong. Not some pampered princess of the Hyuga, who was deemed weak, useless, pathetic, a burden.

No never again.

So she held her head up high, she wanted to cry but she had to be strong she knew she was and her four bestfriends did too. They believed in her. That's all she would ever need, after all they were just like her sisters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hurt.

That what she felt, her long platinum blonde hair swaying this way and that in the cool breeze. Her baby blue eyes showing nothing but the pain in her eyes from that very moment she heard them speaking.

She had a saddened look on her face as she began to think about what she was called just a few moments ago.

That they think of her to be a nuisance, someone who only thinks of her looks. They think her to still be that young clueless teenage girl.

But she wasn't.

Why couldn't they see that? But she doesn't care anymore she only needed her very bestfriends that were by her side every step of the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Useless.

The brunette hasn't felt like this in years. Her chocolate brown eyes remembering the past, it all slowly coming back to her; how much she hated that word.

Just because she used weapons didn't mean she was weak or useless and it frustrated her to the core. How lowly she was thought of back then because she didn't use any jutsu.

It just didn't suit her.

So she found an interest in weapons. She was a weapon's specialist after all. Some my find it disturbing but not to her or her beloved friends. And when she first laid eyes on her first kunai she felt like it was calling to her.

Call her crazy she doesn't care.

But call her useless then there most definitely will be a problem. And mess with her friends than you might wanna run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annoyed.

The dusty blonde wore an annyoyed expression on her face.

How could they be burdens when they end up saving their teammates sorry asses.

Now don't get her wrong she was more than pissed but she was even more than annoyed at her ex-boyfriend's stupidity.

Wasn't he supposed to have some high IQ or something like that, that made him wise or smart.

But she just called him lazy.

And he was. But she had other problems to worry about, like where she was going to stay since she was living with her boyfriend, until they broke up, just a few minutes ago.