FORTY - FIVE ✵ hot blushes

' HOT BLUSHES '
act eight ; chapter five

' HOT BLUSHES 'act eight ; chapter five

︽✵︽

Y/N COULD ONLY ROLL HER EYES AT THE SOUND OF LAXUS'S THUNDERING VOICE. His form was followed by strikes of lightning in the distance. He stood tall, glaring down at the ice wizard. His jaw clenched as he saw the strong arm around her waist.

"Yeah, and why is that?" Gary glared back, not at all threatened by the man.

Laxus narrowed his eyes and grabbed the girls arm, yanking her up and pulling her away from the boy. His grip on her wrist was tight but she didn't bother putting up a fight against him. He would just throw a bitch fit and just lift her over his shoulder.

She turned her head back to an annoyed Gray and flashes him a smile.

"I'll get back to you." She called trying to ignore Laxus and his tight grip.

"Sure sweetheart!"

What could only be described as an animalistic growl ripped out of Laxus's chest and Y/N was violently tugged away from the smirking ice wizard.

Y/N glared at Laxus and tried not to get distracted by his back muscles. They were very prominent and moved seamlessly. Her glare slowly faded away as he eyes trailed along his back, the world around her went numb and everything sounded like white noise to her ears.

"Oof."

She collided with his back.

"Are you done checking me out?" His voice teased as he turned his head to look at her. "You know, you always get annoyed when I check you out."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Every time you check me out you try to touch me."

"True."

There was a silence as the two looked at each other, she could feel his gaze burn through her skin, she felt it trail all over her body. She crossed her arms and shuffled away from him.

"Why did you drag me over here?" She shot at him.

"You look good." He commented stepping closer to her trying to close the gap between them.

Annoyance built up in her. "Do you have a point?"

The truth was he didn't. He bit his lip and sighed. He had been sitting with the thunder legion, his headphones in trying to block out the sound of the beach. His eyes had been scanning over the area completely uninterested when they landed on Y/N. Y/N and Gray.

He knew he was a bit, possessive as he would put it. So when he saw the ice wizard with his arms all over her, his lips against her ear. He felt the possessiveness kick in.

He tried to push it off at first. Remembering that he wasn't her boyfriend and that he didn't choose who she talked to.

But then he heard the word date and he lost his cool.