EIGHTEEN ✵ fairy tail

' FAIRY TAIL '
act three ; chapter five

' FAIRY TAIL 'act three ; chapter five

︽✵︽

THE FEELING OF Y/N lIPS WAS SOMETHING THAT COBRA WASN'T READY FOR. Yes, he had kissed her, he wanted to kiss her but her lips, were oh so soft. They were soft and gentle a complete contrast to her solid and cold appearance. He could have stayed like that forever. But he didn't have the luxury.

Y/N was shocked. Sure she had kissed people before, for mission but it wasn't like this. Cobra kissed her. He wanted to kiss her. She didn't know how to feel, angry, happy. So she just pushed her emotions away and let him kiss her.

Cobra pulled her closer, tightened his grip on her. As they kissed they forgot that there was a dead man beneath them.

What Cobra was about to do was something he wasn't sure would give a positive outcome. Cobra pulled Y/N closer, he gripped onto her scared that she would runaway.

She could feel her guard slipping away from her. She was careless and sloppy.

At first Y/N wasn't sure if the sharp prick to her skin was something that happened when someone kissed you and truly meant it. She slowly pulled away from Cobar, her lips slightly swollen from the pressure of his lips on hers.

The two looked at each other, they looked right into each other, they saw the pain and suffering, the flaws of each others souls.

A sudden wave of tiredness washed over Y/N like a wave it brought her down. She felt her eyes become heavy and thats when she saw it. He was holding a needle, a small, small needle.

"W-what did you do." She breathed out, she went to take a step back but fell forward into his arms.

"I'm helping you Y/N." His words were mumbled as Y/N lost unconsciousness. He swooped her into his arms holding her tight ti his chest. He had to be quick.

He basically flew out of the booth and down the many steps.

What he was doing was right. Wasn't it? He had only know her for about two days and here he was basically kindnapping her - but it was for a good reason. He was helping her, helping her to make a new life.

︽✵︽

It took a while to get to the town of Magnolia. He had to carry her and all of their stuff from Hargon to Magnolia. However he didn't mind.

She needed to be safe, so he was sending her to the most powerful guild in the country.

"Who are you again?" Master Makrov asked. Cobra stood next to the bed that Y/N was asleep on.

"My name is Cobra but it's not important - she is."

Erza and Makarov were in the room. They were confused to say the least when a young man forced himself into the empty guild hall holding a sleeping girl.