TWENTY EIGHT ✵ to crime sorcière

' TO CRIME SORCIÈRE '
act five ; chapter six

' TO CRIME SORCIÈRE 'act five ; chapter six

︽✵︽

ONE LETTER, JUST ONE LEFT. That was all. The girl was overjoyed that there was only one left, she couldn't be happier. Just one more trip and she could go back to the guild and sit in the back corner of the guild and not have to talk to anyone.

"I have a lot of professions, wizard, assassin, spy, fucking mail woman." She mumbled as she walked though the forest avoiding the thick vines and weeds.

Makarov had told her before she left that Crime Sorcière were to be located in the woods on the outskirts of Magnolia. That was it, she huffed had continued her walk through the forest. The thick trees were a good block from the sun and Y/N enjoyed the shade.

However, her mind wandered back to her conversation with Rogue. She was more curious than scared by his words. The dragon slayers were her friends, they wouldn't hurt her. She tried to convince herself.

"Y/N."

The girl turned around to see Cobra standing a few feet away from her, his normal smirk on his lips. She sent him a wave before going up to him.

"Hi, I need to talk to Jellal." She said simply walking up to him.

Cobra rolled his eyes at the name and just walked right up to the girl and pulled her into his arms. He let out a grunt and held her close to him. "I've missed you." He mumbled, backing her up towards a tree. When her back hit the tree she gave the man an odd look.

"Are you alright? You're a bit, um, clingy."

The man let out a deep chuckle and moved himself away from her slightly. "I'm great, I just want to know a few things."

"And they would be?"

"Why the fuck are Sting and Rogues sent all over you and why the fuck do you have hickeys all over your neck." The way Cobra spoke was venomous. It was more of a demand than a question and Y/N felt oddly pissed of at the boy.

She kept her calm demeanour and looked the boy up and down. "Why the fuck do you care?"

The loud snap of a twig and the smash of a hand next to her head caused Y/N to bring out her knife and press it against the man's neck. However, Cobra wasn't phased, he didn't even care. With strength the girl didn't know he had, the boy ripped the blade out of her hand and threw it away.

That's alarming the girl said to herself.

A growl came out of his throat and he licked his lips. "Listen, sweetheart, I don't think you're in the right place to say shit like that." He got close to her face again but his anger only increased when she smelt them on her.